Man who confronted Muslim woman re Brussels attack

how do you know he wasnt aggressive or abusive? i havent seen the incident so i dont know

In the article I linked in the opening post, he claimed he had a “polite conversation” with a British Muslim after approaching her on Wednesday morning.

“We had a polite conversation and moved on. I thanked her for talking to me,”

So he said....Given that his judgement and perception is under question, I wouldn't assume that the woman he spoke to didn't feel annoyed or taken aback.

In the article I linked in the opening post, he claimed he had a “polite conversation” with a British Muslim after approaching her on Wednesday morning.

“We had a polite conversation and moved on. I thanked her for talking to me,”

So he said....Given that his judgement and perception is under question, I wouldn't assume that the woman he spoke to didn't feel annoyed or taken aback.

He would say that wouldnt he. He describes it as confronted how does he know the woman wasnt really anxious and wnated to get away from him asap?

He would say that wouldnt he. He describes it as confronted how does he know the woman wasnt really anxious and wnated to get away from him asap?

She didn't contact the police and make a complaint did she...

---------- Post added 27-03-2016 at 18:37 ----------

how do you know he wasnt aggressive or abusive? i havent seen the incident so i dont know

It was self reported. So unless the police are in the habit of guessing about such things, what evidence did they have that it WAS aggressive or abusive?

Oh fantastic,

Just to really put the nail in the coffin on this moron. Before becoming a PR genius he used to be an Investment Manager with skills in Stockbroking.

Just what the public really loves.

I wonder if David Brent from "The Office" is his role model? ;)

---------- Post added 27-03-2016 at 17:52 ----------

Quite. And who can blame the woman if she did want to get away from him asap!

There is no evidence, other than Mr Doyle's statement, that the incident ever took place.

I'd guess that he invented the whole story. He is a self-publicist, an attention-seeking large ego small brain type. He's probably got about 6 user names on here.

And nothing in his tweets indicated that a crime had been committed. Any guessing that "she might have felt intimidated or threatened" is just that, outright speculation.

The police were apparently not in a position to charge him

"the Met Police was told it did not have the power to make the decision without consulting the Attorney-General or the CPS"

And without any real evidence of a crime, or even an incident taking place, they had no grounds to arrest him either.

There must be hundreds of tweets that do actually identify a criminal act taking place, but the police don't rock up and arrest the tweeter.

Edited by Cyclone