West Street Ale House

taxman

The wife and I went in on Saturday and thought it was quite good.

Pint and half of something Pale that I can't remember the name of was £4.50 - very reasonable prices and a good selection of ales and bottles.

Huge beards as others have commented - but friendly enough which is all that matters.

We will try it again next week.

The wife and I went in on Saturday and thought it was quite good.

Pint and half of something Pale that I can't remember the name of was £4.50 - very reasonable prices and a good selection of ales and bottles.

Huge beards as others have commented - but friendly enough which is all that matters.

We will try it again next week.

Beards are out now in Shoreditch, Sheffield likes out of date fads. Although ale's are timeless!

Does anyone know when this place opens? Was hoping to head up for an after work pint but someone has said they just past it at 3pm and it looks closed. They only seem to have FragBook page, no website, so I can't access. Cheers.

Looking at the facebook page, theyve got a couple of kelham beers on, a couple of adnams, exit 33 and navigation. The usual boring brown cask beer, nothing special imo. DnAuK - no mention of opening hours on their Facebook

Does anyone know when this place opens? Was hoping to head up for an after work pint but someone has said they just past it at 3pm and it looks closed. They only seem to have FragBook page, no website, so I can't access. Cheers.

opens 4pm to 1am if i remember correctly