Sky. Yet another price increase.

I couldn't comment - the basic package and Now tv is only slightly better than terrestrial.Neither of which are satisfactory to me.

I do however regularly watch SyFy (Movies)Dave(Mock the week and QI) and TCM(movies) (but i don't know if they are freeview or pay tv tbh)

However regardless of who watches what, you get twice as many pay channels on sky(30) Now (13) and up to 270 others to choose from.

So if Now offered twice as many channels would it still be £6.99? that was the point i was trying to make.

I'm not defending Sky it's a persons individual choice, i've heard of people streaming stuff from the internet and the reports about how crap it is. But if they want to watch the equivalent of pirate vhs then thats fine, but the cost doesn't match the content.

Dave is available for free anyway so it's not a loss it not being in the NowTV package, it doesn't need to be, just like Film4 for example. SyFy is noticeably missed I presume but TMC I can't honestly say I have ever watched anything on it.

At the moment I can't really compare between NowTv and SkyTV as the Sky website appears to be down, but the channels you receive in the Bundle I can only think of one that is not on terrestrial TV and that is W.

Bundled TV packages are coming to an end and this is why Sky created NowTV with its reduced bundle. Its also why they have diversified into things like Box Sets to try and counter Netflix etc.