Budget tyres vs Premium tyres

Still you don't answer it.

You're the one that claimed budget tyres are as good as more expensive brands hence my question.

So after 3 attempts at getting you to answer a simple question and instead you resorting to either insulting me or telling me my question is stupid are you actually going to answer the question?

Not going to waste time trying to educate you. As in my books you are beyond repair

Not going to waste time trying to educate you. As in my books you are beyond repair

I don't want educating, I understand what you're saying. I know far more about tyres than I should ever need to. However what you keep repeating has no relevance to the question I asked you.

You still appear to be unable to answer a simple question so I'll see if I can make it any simpler.

1. You said that there is no point buying anything but budget tyres because they're the same as branded tyres.

2. I asked then why is it that Bugatti/Lamborghini/Ferrari/<any supercar manufacturer> don't recommend any Fullrun/<budget tyre brand> for use on their cars.

So far, you've quoted speed ratings, Ford Focuses and hatchbacks at me. None of which are actually relevant to the question.

I don't an expect an answer since you have shown that you either don't know the answer or are unable to understand it.

Edited by Guest

I don't want educating, I understand what you're saying. I know far more about tyres than I should ever need to. However what you keep repeating has no relevance to the question I asked you.

You still appear to be unable to answer a simple question so I'll see if I can make it any simpler.

1. You said that there is no point buying anything but budget tyres because they're the same as branded tyres.

2. I asked then why is it that Bugatti/Lamborghini/Ferrari/<any supercar manufacturer> don't recommend any Fullrun/<budget tyre brand> for use on their cars.

So far, you've quoted speed ratings, Ford Focuses and hatchbacks at me. None of which are actually relevant to the question.

I don't an expect an answer since you have shown that you either don't know the answer or are unable to understand it.

:huh::huh::huh::huh:

Fullrun dont make Y rated or higher as it is not the market they are after.

http://www.blackcircles.com/general/speedrating

If fullrun tyre are V rated. this mean the tyre has pass all the test and can be safely driven at 140mph, which bit dont you understand? should i start drawing pictures next