For Joe Cocker fans

mikeG

Wish I could understand Spanish. !!!!!!!!!!!

I worked at the East Midalnds Gas Board when Joe was a qualified gas fittter,

remember him with his long hair, long time ago.

Cynthia, Canada

Cynthia..When Joe was at the Gas Board he worked alongside a Mate of mine called "Graham Palmer" Who also played in a band, I understand he continued to work there for several years..I lost touch with him long ago and would like to hear from him again..can you remember him?.

Cynthia..When Joe was at the Gas Board he worked alongside a Mate of mine called "Graham Palmer" Who also played in a band, I understand he continued to work there for several years..I lost touch with him long ago and would like to hear from him again..can you remember him?.

We lived on Eyam road after we moved from Attercliffe, its parrallel to Tasker road where Joe and his family lived, he fitted my mums gasfire!

Hi. My daughter also worked in the office of the EMGB. Both of us remember a Graham but do not remember his surname so do not know if it was your friend, sorry. Cynthia. Canada.

• 1 year later...

I worked at the gas board with both of them.Graham was in a group called The Four Blades.One of the group was Bobby Knutt the comedian.

I worked at the gas board with both of them.Graham was in a group called The Four Blades.One of the group was Bobby Knutt the comedian.

He was my uncles apprentice at Upwell St, & most of my in laws worked there ..............

Local lad done good eh, credit to him

Archived