Did we settle or invade Australia?

Your proffered link shows low thousands of deliberate deaths on both sides.

If you'd counted the numbers you'd have noticed it shows far more Aboriginals deaths than white ones. Still no sign of any links supporting your viewpoint.

Anyway as you seem a self loathing sort i'll not keep you from glaring at a statue of Rhodes or whatever you people do for fun.

You can do better than raising straw men. As it happens, my view on the Rhodes statue is leave it there and educate people about the context of that time.

The fact that the evidence is real and plentiful that the whites killed thousands of Aboriginals and that you are still trying to pretend otherwise speaks volumes.

Your use of the term 'abos' suggests that you're ignorant and rude at best, racist at worst.

Your frankly stupid - to the point of being laughable, were it not so offensive - claim that 'the abos started it' marks you out as being a really revolting apologist for murder and racism.

The term abos is an abreviation like brits, i'm on an ipad and bored of typing the longform (which i had up to then as some tedious belter like you would crawl out of their hole and squeal wasist)

I am in agreement roughly 3000 brits were killed by abos and vice versa. I'm not denying that. Its a statistical irrelevance but it did happen.

The fact the first deaths were brits killed by abos is a matter of historical fact so yes they started it, unless you think it's ok to kill foreigners who turn up on your shores?

The term abos is an abreviation like brits, i'm on an ipad and bored of typing the longform (which i had up to then as some tedious belter like you would crawl out of their hole and squeal wasist)

I am in agreement roughly 3000 brits were killed by abos and vice versa. I'm not denying that. Its a statistical irrelevance but it did happen.

The fact the first deaths were brits killed by abos is a matter of historical fact so yes they started it, unless you think it's ok to kill foreigners who turn up on your shores?

I refuse to waste any more time with you. You're morally sick.

I refuse to waste any more time with you. You're morally sick.

You really are the utter stereotype of a thin skinned self loathing white hippy fool that supports anything but his own aren't you?

Pathetic.

It wasn't our treatment off them, we didn't do anything at all to them, the people that did it were not us, we have nothing to feel guilty about, our ancestors stayed here so were not involved.

Not forgetting that we have been invaded on many occasions over out history.

Really? Who do you think did it then?

I had a colleague whose great (great?) grandfather used to go to church on a sunday morning (in Australia) and then go out hunting 'Aboes' in the afternoon. It was perfectly legal to shoot Aborigines, as they were considered 'vermin' well into the 19th century.

You really are the utter stereotype of a thin skinned self loathing white hippy fool that supports anything but his own aren't you?

Pathetic.

You can't tell the truth about Halibut. He'll grass you up like a little baby.

He can't stand it when he loses an argument. Toys right out of the pram.

Well, the last time it happened to us was 1066 and we still call that the Norman Invasion and no one has a problem with it.

Before that we had two Roman Invasions, the second one successful.

Or were these events really colonisation?

Edited by Nagel

did we just pull up a sofa and sit down comfortably? maybe crack open a beer, with the feet up?

Pretty much. There was no 'invaision' of aus or nz. Much as the anti white soapdogers can't get their heads round reality.