Bamber Murders. Is he innocent?

Who gives a free website and free internet access ?

Facebook is free to use, if you have a device to access it you can get online from one of the many free wifi hotspots dotted around.

If you don't have anything then head to a public library and use a computer there.

Free to use, free to access.

Well, there are approved ways of applying for an appeal or retrial, and getting your supporters to lobby their MPs until the MPs start looking into the case and querying why an appeal hasn't happened isn't one of them.

If he's genuinely got new evidence then he can get that presented through the courts in the proper manner, can't he?

Rather a lot of people in prisons spend their entire sentence claiming to be innocent. I wouldn't take that as a reason to allow them all to be retried.

Re this post of yours and others in the past concerning the justice system, I believe you are looking through one eye only and only using half your brain. That's putting my view kindly !

You are talking as a moderator as we would expect, not as some one like myself who is aware of the failings of both the Police and the justice system !