Is Their Only Me Doing This ?

Over ten years ago I had a accident that changed my life things were bleak I need a hobby . I noticed that many pubs in my area were closing and often followed by demolition someone suggested perhaps thinking it would give me something to do why not photo pubs ? This was a match made in heaven me been into local history and it give me something to do that would take my mind of things. Back then I didn't own a digital camera so used disposable cameras they were OK for outside shots but fell flat for inside photos. By 2007 closures were rising fast as Pubcos were off loading no hope cases it became a race against time as many were sold for housing. The one thing I soon realised was their was very few inside photos of pubs but it was clear my disposable camera was not going to cut it so I took a gamble and brought my first digital camera a Samsung wow the pictures suddley looked all Frank Bailey . A few years in I splashed out and brought a Cannon Power shot perhaps the best camera Iv had so far . Iv breached out to cover derelict places and buildings but pubs remain my main focus. My collection is huge as you can imagine and Iv had requests from anyone from students to would be authors. Does anyone else photo closed pubs or something similar to what I do?

• 2 weeks later...