Eleven million tax avoiding documents..

Sorry you've got it wrong. And quit with the personal attacks.

There are more questions to be asked and they should they be asked. Why would you not want them to be asked?

Cameron spent all week avoiding questions and changed his story 5 times. Now it seems he can't even produce his real tax returns. Why?

Why should he publish his tax returns in the media ?

Its nowt to do with the general public , nor do anyones income details.

What he decides to tell the Taxman is his business , no one elses , the same as anyone else.

There is no way i would ever make my earnings public knowledge . That information is between me and the good chaps at the inland revenue ( on a need to know basis obviously ).

It wouldn't matter quite so much if this Tory government hadn't gone about theit Austerity measures with such alacrity, and with their well worn battle cry of 'we're all in this together.' Stripping even the disabled down to their very last penny.

Surely even you can see the hypocrisy.

What wouldn't matter so much? The fact he has done nothing wrong?

'The Gini Co-efficient is a relative measure. It's interpretation is controversial.'

...And what El Cid said.

Awwww go on so I come up with a nice hard number and you handwave it away with "its controversial" so what? Many things are controversial. Doesnt mean that they are untrue.

So meanwhile - you just hadwave and say - ooooh its alll soo soooooooo bad and we are all <insert choice of disaster here> but you never EVER come up with any proof of your claims Anna.

Surely even you can see the hypocrisy.

This is hypocrisy...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/london-mayor-election/mayor-of-london/9136015/How-Ken-Livingstone-funnelled-238000-through-tax-avoidance-scheme.html

This is hypocrisy...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10294973/Unite-the-union-paid-no-tax-in-2011-and-2012.html

This is hypocrisy...

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/jun/08/labour-tax-row-donor-john-mills

Where was the protesting? Where was the demands for the culprits to be put in jail? Where was the personal insults about them and their families?

Edited by ECCOnoob

Iand with their well worn battle cry of 'we're all in this together.' Stripping even the disabled down to their very last penny.

As someone pointed out "We're all in it together" now sounds less like a campaign slogan, and more like a confession to the public.

Sorry you've got it wrong. And quit with the personal attacks.

There are more questions to be asked and they should they be asked. Why would you not want them to be asked?

Cameron spent all week avoiding questions and changed his story 5 times. Now it seems he can't even produce his real tax returns. Why?

Only time will tell now.

---------- Post added 11-04-2016 at 05:51 ----------

Clearly for me -from the links- it's unethical behaviour. Pay your damn taxes-simple. Your questions are rhetorical. But, where are the personal insults ,"about them and their families" ? Chucking about insults gets us nowhere.

---------- Post added 11-04-2016 at 06:28 ----------

Yawn.

Try an unbiased source.

The Gini coefficient has been falling for about the last six or seven years. Of course if you wound it back to say oooooh I dunno the 1600's it's certainly been falling a lot. If you go back to a carefully chosen point in time, like say when Labout drove all the wealth creators out of the country with a 98% supertax then yes it's been rising.

Like I say try looking for an unbiased source.

Please tell me how you arrive at the conclusion that the link posted by El Cid contains " biased" information ? In addition, is it your opinion that the information reported in the link is untrue ? One last thing, the Gini coefficient -has it not been superseded by the "Palma ratio" ?

Edited by petemcewan