Eleven million tax avoiding documents..

I like the way you say you think I'm above board and they proceed to smear me in the next paragraph.

Take care - I wont come after you but others may if you repeat libels..

---------- Post added 04-04-2016 at 13:31 ----------

Indeed, and I know a few cases where such arrangements are in place, and perfectly legally so.

Interesting how this 'libel-theme' is recurring. Let me make abundantly clear I did not intend to 'smear you', I used your situation as an example of how overseas accounts in the Caymans could be used in corrupt transactions. If that is not clear from the way I phrased it, than my apologies.

---------- Post added 04-04-2016 at 14:15 ----------

I don't need to. Sally Bercow and Alan Davies merely re-tweeted something that had been widely circulated in the public domain. It is libleous to repeat someone else's libel. Simple.

Stop being so pedantic, if you don't have anything to say about the actual original topic than just get out of the discussion.

Interesting how this 'libel-theme' is recurring. Let me make abundantly clear I did not intend to 'smear you', I used your situation as an example of how overseas accounts in the Caymans could be used in corrupt transactions. If that is not clear from the way I phrased it, than my apologies.

---------- Post added 04-04-2016 at 14:15 ----------

Stop being so pedantic, if you don't have anything to say about the actual original topic than just get out of the discussion.

It seems you are getting very good at smearing folk without realising it. There's a pattern emerging. It used to be known as Chinese Whispers.

I used your situation as an example of how overseas accounts in the Caymans could be used in corrupt transactions. If that is not clear from the way I phrased it, than my apologies

And then you do it again.

Let me make it clear - there is no way my "accounts" - because they are in fact shell companies I control not bank accounts could be used for nefarious purposes - and I'll thank you to acknowledge that.

And then you do it again.

Let me make it clear - there is no way my "accounts" - because they are in fact shell companies I control not bank accounts could be used for nefarious purposes - and I'll thank you to acknowledge that.

Acknowledged.

It seems you are getting very good at smearing folk without realising it. There's a pattern emerging. It used to be known as Chinese Whispers.

Not acknowledged.

I believe this issue ('Tax havens of the rich and powerful exposed',) is being investigated tonight on 'Panorama,' BBC1 at 7.30pm (04.04.2016)

Then people can judge for themselves whether they consider it Tax avoidance or Tax evasion, and whether it's morally acceptable.

Should make for interesting viewing...

I believe this issue ('Tax havens of the rich and powerful exposed',) is being investigated tonight on 'Panorama,' BBC1 at 7.30pm (04.04.2016)

Then people can judge for themselves whether they consider it Tax avoidance or Tax evasion, and whether it's morally acceptable.

Well, since Panorama's standards have stooped to where they are, somewhere between Channel 5's benefits-ra-ra-ra'hing "red top level" and Channel 4's asking-the-wrong-questions-and-following-anything-but-the-money "dirty and cheap level"...you'll have to excuse my sticking to my own standards of objectivity and what makes a program "interesting".

Personally, I'd sooner the data was centrally archived and made available for download in raw form, Wikileaks-like. All considerations of (im)propriety, fairness to those concerned, DPA-like breaches, etc. firmly put aside.

Thanks for the heads up Anna, I'll be watching that

Well, since Panorama's standards have stooped to where they are, somewhere between Channel 5's benefits-ra-ra-ra'hing "red top level" and Channel 4's asking-the-wrong-questions-and-following-anything-but-the-money "dirty and cheap level"...you'll have to excuse my sticking to my own standards of objectivity and what makes a program "interesting".

Personally, I'd sooner the data was centrally archived and made available for download in raw form, Wikileaks-like. All considerations of (im)propriety, fairness to those concerned, DPA-like breaches, etc. firmly put aside.

Would you like a copy?