Eleven million tax avoiding documents..

hows about the same %rate as someone on paye . put it this way if I was on 1 million a year and I was getting taxed a third? id be more than happy. some people thou want it all funny that eh :D btw facebook paid 4 grand tax I bet your happy about that thou aint ya :o

Do you pay tax?

If you could legally pay less tax, and have more money in your pocket, would you?

There may be a difference, but the similarities are manifest, they create nothing, they spend other peoples money, the whole mindset is based on envy and class war.

Its good that we all post anonymously; I feel some posters would start their own war in Sheffield ;)

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/07/david-cameron-admits-he-profited-fathers-offshore-fund-panama-papers

Cameron admits he did personally profit from his fathers fund, which puts rather a different slant on the matter.

He's been asked the question numerous times and fobbed us off.After 4 days he finally admits it.What a sleezeball we have running the country.

He's been asked the question numerous times and fobbed us off.After 4 days he finally admits it.What a sleezeball we have running the country.

Sorry, where has he broken the law? Am I missing something here? or is this trial by pitchfork again?

"Sleazeball" - is that the legal term? :huh:

Sorry, where has he broken the law? Am I missing something here? or is this trial by pitchfork again?

Simmer down.

Where have I mentioned he's broke the law or that sleezeball is a legal term.

I don't think anyone has suggested he has broken the law. He has however said he is against offshore tax dodging scemes so it is certainly hypocritical to profit from them.

Simmer down.

Where have I mentioned he's broke the law or that sleezeball is a legal term.

Oh. Just insinuation then. That's fine. Keep throwing mud.

---------- Post added 07-04-2016 at 19:37 ----------

I don't think anyone has suggested he has broken the law. He has however said he is against offshore tax dodging scemes so it is certainly hypocritical to profit from them.

So he's invested in an offshore fund then? Is that what you're saying?