Eleven million tax avoiding documents..

Definitely David's fault then.

And mine.

And yours.

:loopy:

In fact you win a

:banana:

I'm normally in agreement with quite a few people with which on this subject I find myself in disagreement with on this issue.

Tax needs to be paid. Those who use foreign tax avoidance scemes like this should in my view have a choice.

Pay your tax or lose your British citizenship.

Enjoy the bahamas which are perfectly pleasant but you won't be living in blighty as you are piratical traitors.

I'm normally in agreement with quite a few people with which on this subject I find myself in disagreement with on this issue.

Tax needs to be paid. Those who use foreign tax avoidance scemes like this should in my view have a choice.

Pay your tax or lose your British citizenship.

Enjoy the bahamas which are perfectly pleasant but you won't be living in blighty as you are piratical traitors.

But DC has paid his tax.

I have a property in Spain. I have to declare the income to the Spanish. At their tax rate. Actually my accountant does it, but I'm not going to pay the tax here also. If I had a property in the Bahamas I would pay their tax rate.

Same thing as far as I can see.

But DC has paid his tax.

I have a property in Spain. I have to declare the income to the Spanish. At their tax rate. Actually my accountant does it, but I'm not going to pay the tax here also. If I had a property in the Bahamas I would pay their tax rate.

Same thing as far as I can see.

Its not the same thing Ron.

Blairmore is based on the lie that uk based people lived in the bahamas.

It is fundamentally fraudulent.

Its not the same thing Ron.

Blairmore is based on the lie that uk based people lived in the bahamas.

It is fundamentally fraudulent.

So I cant own anything overseas then?

I can't own the company that I'm a shareholder and director on in the Bahamas - even though I pay my dividends and CG tax?

I cant own and sell my shares in New York - even though I pay the CG tax?

I can't own and sell a house in France - even though I pay the tresurey it's dues?

Cobblers.

I can't own the company that I'm a shareholder and director on in the Bahamas - even though I pay my dividends and CG tax?

I can't own and sell a house in France - even though I pay the tresurey it's dues?

Cobblers.

Of course you can own things overseas. In this case DC owned units in a fund set up overseas by his father. We know that a stated aim of the fund was to fake overseas domicile. We know the dates that DC invested in the fund. The fund stated between those dates its aim about overseas domicile in its prospectus. DC must have known that the domicile status was fabricated and in this case it wasn't just a fund set up by anybody but set up by his dad. DC was in a unique position to know.

During the dates DC held units he was leader of the opposition and helped prepare his party's election manifesto. So.... his record on opposition to and proposed policy for offshore tax arrangements should now be scrutinised.

Add to that it took 5 days and 5 attempts to admit his investment causes his integrity to be questioned.

Cobblers.

You cant own shares in fraudulent companies