Eleven million tax avoiding documents..

Oh right so anyone can do what they like. It's only of interest if they happen to be a member of the government. Otherwise say nothing.

Nope you are twisting my words.

I am saying that those in a position to shape the policy around tax and offshore finance are fair game.

I don't see how anybody can sensibly argue against that.

I am saying that those in a position to shape the policy around tax and offshore finance are fair game.

In that case you won't find this to your liking.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/british-overseas-territories-investment-forum-2013

So the government which has done more to clamp down on "aggressive tax avoidance" are the ones being attacked by the ignorant? Brilliant.

I don't agree with retrospective tax, but people like you should be praising them from the rooftops compared to the previous governments.

Cameron's done nothing wrong, or even nearly wrong. All he's done is given a reply a little bit too slowly for some journos trying to further their careers. And of course the pitchfork Lefties. And the occasional anti euro Righty.

It's jealousy, silliness and ignorance.

SgtKate.

Good to see you haven't left the Forum for good.

I've paid my taxes all my life since starting work(of course , only when I was earning enough) and still paying them now from my pension. No smart ar..

schemes for me. Straight out of my earnings and to HMRC. I imagine there are many people just like me- who pay their taxes. So it goes.

Edited by petemcewan

So the government which has done more to clamp down on "aggressive tax avoidance" are the ones being attacked by the ignorant? Brilliant.

I don't agree with retrospective tax, but people like you should be praising them from the rooftops compared to the previous governments.

Cameron's done nothing wrong, or even nearly wrong. All he's done is given a reply a little bit too slowly for some journos trying to further their careers. And of course the pitchfork Lefties. And the occasional anti euro Righty.

It's jealousy, silliness and ignorance.

Really? If you read Private Eye you'll know they have done very little in practical terms to tackle aggressive avoidance, which in other posts you would be defending as legal anyway.

We don't know the full extents of Cameron's links to the funds yet. And anyway this is more about his policy actions.

---------- Post added 09-04-2016 at 14:30 ----------

Oh you do like it then?

Why wouldn't I like it. Explain.

Really? If you read Private Eye you'll know they have done very little in practical terms to tackle aggressive avoidance, which in other posts you would be defending as legal anyway.

We don't know the full extents of Cameron's links to the funds yet. And anyway this is more about his policy actions.

---------- Post added 09-04-2016 at 14:30 ----------

Why wouldn't I like it. Explain.

Bold: Correct.

So lets make it up and get it all wrong :rolleyes:

I've paid my taxes all my life since starting work(of course , only when I was earning enough) and still paying them now from my pension. No smart ar.. schemes for me. Straight out of my earnings and to HMRC. I imagine there are many people just like me- who pay their taxes. So it goes.

So anything not PAYE is a smart ar.. scheme? Really?

Bold: Correct.

So lets make it up and get it all wrong :rolleyes:

What am I making up?

I've said he's done nothing illegal and that he shouldn't resign yet. I've stated that there are more questions to answer which there are

So tell me what I am making up?