Mother wants to have a baby WITH her son.

I find myself in two minds about this story.

A friend of mine is an adherent of a certain Abrahamic religion and therefore despises gays. He thinks they are an abomination and says he would kill them if he could get away with it.

I argue that he is an idiot and whatever goes on between two consenting adults behind closed doors is no one else's business.

Does this apply here?

There are a ton of defects that can affect incestuously concieved children so its not just a question of consenting adults going against societal norms.

There are a ton of defects that can affect incestuously concieved children so its not just a question of consenting adults going against societal norms.

I argued this exact point and he replied that certain terrible diseases (such as HIV) are more common within the homosexual community. I know this is true and I believe (though I am not sure) that this has something to do with the lining of the an us being thinner than the vaginal lining and therefore more prone to infection.

Would you be more comfortable with this relationship if one of the partners were sterilised?

A friend of mine (cut) despises gays. He thinks they are an abomination and says he would kill them if he could get away with it.

Maybe he should be removed from the gene pool first? Wonder how he'd like that idea. What a tool, eh?

I argued this exact point and he replied that certain terrible diseases (such as HIV) are more common within the homosexual community. I know this is true and I believe (though I am not sure) that this has something to do with the lining of the an us being thinner than the vaginal lining and therefore more prone to infection.

Would you be more comfortable with this relationship if one of the partners were sterilised?

There are a number of good reasons why incest is illegal. I think the appropriate course is councilling to help them get over what is a common problem in these situations (GSA). Clare Short for example had it if I recall when she first met her son.

I find myself in two minds about this story.

A friend of mine is an adherent of a certain Abrahamic religion and therefore despises gays. He thinks they are an abomination and says he would kill them if he could get away with it.

I argue that he is an idiot and whatever goes on between two consenting adults behind closed doors is no one else's business.

Does this apply here?

What does your homophobic Muslim friend have to do with this? Nothing really.

Who said he was Muslim?

The reason I mentioned him was because in discussing this he used the same line about consenting adults as I do when discussing homosexuality.

Don't assume that when you hear something negative that it is a Muslim that is the culprit based on no evidence. It is not a nice character trait.

How do you know the friend running man is referring to isn't a Christian? There are Christians that think homosexuality is an abomination. :rolleyes: