Jeremy Corbyn real chance at PM!

Jeremy Corbyn will be Prime Minister for Great Britain  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Jeremy Corbyn will be Prime Minister for Great Britain

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Know
    • Other

A bit like they did with Ed Miliband when virtually everyone else voted for his brother.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/bagehot/2010/09/ed_miliband_0

As you have you have substantiated your point with a link to an article relating to a voting system that no longer exists in The Labour party I will ask you again,how can the unions appoint John McDonnell?

As you have you have substantiated your point with a link to an article relating to a voting system that no longer exists in The Labour party I will ask you again,how can the unions appoint John McDonnell?

Oh dear! Well I was merely quoting Ken Livingstone. But it is good to know that the Labour Party have no one to blame but themselves for winding up with an unelectable leader once again. It is also good to know that should Corbyn be forced to walk the plank the same idiots who voted him in would get to pick the next no-hoper too.

:clap::clap::banana::banana:

Oh dear! Well I was merely quoting Ken Livingstone. But it is good to know that the Labour Party have no one to blame but themselves for winding up with an unelectable leader once again. It is also good to know that should Corbyn be forced to walk the plank the same idiots who voted him in would get to pick the next no-hoper too.

:clap::clap::banana::banana:

So how are The Unions going to appoint John McDonnell:huh::roll:

"They can't I was just spouting my usual unsubstantiated ,reactionary garbage in the hope that no one would notice" is the correct answer .

Edited by mediumfast

I was just spouting my usual unsubstantiated ,reactionary garbage in the hope that no one would notice.

Oh well. I noticed. But I won't tell everyone.

The important thing is that they keep picking no-hopers, however they do it. It's what Ken wants. It's what we want, and if it's what you want, everyone is a winner.

The important thing is that they keep picking no-hopers, however they do it. It's what Ken wants. It's what we want, and if it's what you want, everyone is a winner.

How do you know it's what I want?some more made up garbage I suppose.

Who is we? The Tory party?

Are your views your own or the views of your party?