Jeremy Corbyn real chance at PM!

Jeremy Corbyn will be Prime Minister for Great Britain  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Jeremy Corbyn will be Prime Minister for Great Britain

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Know
    • Other

"They can't I was just spouting my usual unsubstantiated ,reactionary garbage in the hope that no one would notice" is the correct answer

This did make me laugh :hihi:

---------- Post added 17-04-2016 at 15:09 ----------

Who is we? The Tory party?

Undoubtedly :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 21-04-2016 at 18:04 ----------

26%? :wow:

I was expecting about 2 on here haha! :D

• 3 months later...
Comrade Corbyn voted against renewal , so , yes he is the puppet of the militant , trouble causing unions.

Voted against it dispute the membership voting in favour, contradicting his "the membership voted for me as leader" comments. Goes to show he is nothing different to other politicians despite his attempts to make himself look like something different.

Labour is Dead. Hopefully their demise will result in a resurgence in the Lib Dems.

Do you still think this after the Trident Renewal debate?

Considering his plan for Trident was to scrap the nukes but still have the submarines floating about the globe, sailing from a base with all the same staff as not to cause job losses as warned by the GMB.. yes. His ludicrous idea only exists because the unions want to keep the jobs that would otherwise be lost if the whole Trident programme was binned, which would be the logical route of Corbyn's ideology.