Jeremy Corbyn real chance at PM!

Jeremy Corbyn will be Prime Minister for Great Britain  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Jeremy Corbyn will be Prime Minister for Great Britain

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Know
    • Other

labour haven't got owt to worry about for the next couple of years so just leave old Jeremy in place until nearer the time. then whoosh in comes chuka umunna in the running and then its allover for the tories:hihi: I wonder what odds id get on our first mixed race labour prime minister:D

I will pay £100 to a charity of your choice if Labour, under any leader, win the 2020 election.

Labour are unelectable, they deny any responsibility for crashing the economy, their only policy is to attack Cameron for being "posh". The last campaign was risable.

To win, they need a leader with the charisma of Blair backed by an organisational genius like Mandelson. No such characters exist.

"Jeremy Corbyn real chance at PM". As a UKipper I don't care who will be PM, but JC has as much chance as I have, and that's NO chance. A better bet would be finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Still it gave me a laugh.

Angel1.

"Jeremy Corbyn real chance at PM". As a UKipper I don't care who will be PM, but JC has as much chance as I have, and that's NO chance. A better bet would be finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Still it gave me a laugh.

Angel1.

Me too, those who think he could win are, I assume, unaware that before the next election the government will change the electoral boundaries. As it is customary for the party in power to do this to their advantage the vote will effectively be rigged.

Further Labour cant win without Scotland. I see no possibility whatsoever of them dislodging the SNP.

Therefore the 2020 election is a forgone conclusion. The future is blue.

Me too, those who think he could win are, I assume, unaware that before the next election the government will change the electoral boundaries. As it is customary for the party in power to do this to their advantage the vote will effectively be rigged.

Further Labour cant win without Scotland. I see no possibility whatsoever of them dislodging the SNP.

Therefore the 2020 election is a forgone conclusion. The future is blue.

It is done independently by the Boundary commission. It has been heavily rigged in favour of Labour for many years. It is long overdue. It is fair and the right thing to do. It wont be rigged.

---------- Post added 13-04-2016 at 18:43 ----------

http://boundarycommissionforengland.independent.gov.uk/

---------- Post added 13-04-2016 at 18:44 ----------

http://boundarycommissionforengland.independent.gov.uk/2018-review/

---------- Post added 13-04-2016 at 18:45 ----------

There will be a reduction in the number of MPs. For those who seem to hate our elected representatives, this is presumeably a step in the right direction?

Good evening everyone :D

After all the antics with dodgy Dave Cameron and his old man

Has the goal opened up for Corbyn to score?

God I hope so!!! :banana: :banana: :partyhat:

Your thoughts?

Love

As Always

Sol

:)

Dodgy dealings, explain yourself. What exactly has Cameron done wrong. You can't be prosecuted for tax avoidance, only tax evasion. Everytime you buy your duty free along with 50% of the UK population you are avoiding paying tax??

You speak nonsense!

Dodgy dealings, explain yourself. What exactly has Cameron done wrong. You can't be prosecuted for tax avoidance, only tax evasion. Everytime you buy your duty free along with 50% of the UK population you are avoiding paying tax??

You speak nonsense!

*Gets popcorn.

*Sits down and waits for words like:

Shady

Dodgy

Questions to answer

We don't know

They're all the same

Tory Scum

Dodging

**insert other meaningless slur

*Gets popcorn.

*Sits down and waits for words like:

Shady

Dodgy

Questions to answer

We don't know

They're all the same

Tory Scum

Dodging

**insert other meaningless slur

Well it is Sheffield ... As they used to say your average 'de dah' would vote for a turd if had a red flag stuck in it!

Cameron wont be leading the Tory party at the next election. As things look now (taking into account we've years to go yet before the next GE) I wouldn't write Corbyn off.

Because the popular public choice for Conservative leader would probably be Boris Johnson, but he has major enemies in his own party who will again try very hard to scupper his chances. So it might be Osborne who leads the Tories into the next election and it seems to me that he's about as popular as a broken leg. Against Osborne, Corbyn could well win.

Anyway, Corbyn's immediate problem is to stop the plots against him in the Labour party. There must be a lot of bruised egos there, because Corbyn was never expected to win the Labour leader's job and ended up wiping the floor with big names like Yvette Cooper; and if they aren't wanting and trying to get him out before the next election I'll stand the drop of York.

If he's a puppet of the unions, why would he go against the unions in his support for wanting to disarm nuclear weapons?

"Affairs with members of his team", and other accusations you've levelled against him all sound pretty desperate to me. I could mention Cameron with his penis in a dead pigs mouth, but that would be puerile.

And given that many ordinary people, not previously interested in politics, nor rank and file members, queue up to listen to Jeremy Corbyn speak, that says to me that they don't see him a political dinosaur. Personally I think the people of this country have been living under the tired old relic of neoliberal policies for 40 years which have been tested to destruction, and they are sick of it and want something new.

With homelessness and inequality high on the agenda I think it's Cameron's ideas that are taking us back to a regressive Victorian era.

Not as bad as Corbyn's full blown sexual relationship with Diane Abbott.:gag: