Working full-time, fined by government for going on holiday!

I've read this article in the Guardian and there is a picture of the lady in the front garden of a very nice semi-detached house, she looks really good, tanned (from her Spanish holiday no doubt) healthy and extremely well fed, not bad for a part-time barmaid. Non of thiese facts will stop this constant evil Tory robbing the poor mantra. If you think the EU is the friend of unskilled people, just wait until we're awash with migrants who the EU feel are even more deserving than them and then wait until the money runs out which it surely will oh and then don't forget the looming abomination that is TTIP.

I've read this article in the Guardian and there is a picture of the lady in the front garden of a very nice semi-detached house, she looks really good, tanned (from her Spanish holiday no doubt) healthy and extremely well fed, not bad for a part-time barmaid.

why shouldn't she be well fed?

if you hunt back through the daily mail from 18months to 2 years ago there were a series of articles about a woman (not this one) who fed a family of 6 properly on a few of pounds a week.

if you know what you're doing you can live very well on not very much.

Non of thiese facts will stop this constant evil Tory robbing the poor mantra.

because, regardless of this case, it's true

If you think the EU is the friend of unskilled people, just wait until we're

then don't forget the looming abomination that is TTIP.

aren't these the sorts of deals which the exiters want to sign with the rest of the world?

I've read this article in the Guardian and there is a picture of the lady in the front garden of a very nice semi-detached house, she looks really good, tanned (from her Spanish holiday no doubt) healthy and extremely well fed, not bad for a part-time barmaid. Non of thiese facts will stop this constant evil Tory robbing the poor mantra. If you think the EU is the friend of unskilled people, just wait until we're awash with migrants who the EU feel are even more deserving than them and then wait until the money runs out which it surely will oh and then don't forget the looming abomination that is TTIP.

What would you rather see, some thin broken wretch in front of a hovel?

The fact is she's a single mother who works on average 30 hours a week at the local rugby club, looks after her kids, looks after herself and looks after her home. You don't know how hard she saved for that holiday or how long she saved for it. She could have saved for years for all you know.

Why has this person been turned into a target? Why on earth would you support that?

Don't be silly I was happy to see her looking so good, its shows that the low skilled, even part time workers are taken care of by the taxpayers of this country.

We're all looked after through taxes. Who pays for the education of your children, your health care, your safety. Who is going to cut you out of your car when you crash it?

You're falling into the trap of using certain types of taxpayer support as weapons against people who it seems to me you don't particularly like, or at least are encouraged not to like. You're attacking the wrong people.

I'm attacking no one, just stating facts.

Not really. You're judging based on assumptions that may or not be correct. You can't possibly know enough about that woman's life and finances to come to the conclusions that you have.

Personally I'd rather give people the benefit of the doubt.

Is it the holiday in Spain that has angered you so much?

Why on earth would you think that I'm angry, I am really not. I am happy that this woman seems to be healthy and has a nice home.

Cool, that's great. Hard-working single parents deserve praise. As you will know she works 40-50 hours some weeks.

Why has this person been turned into a target? Why on earth would you support that?

I was going to post to your earlier reply but I might come back to that, but this!

This ^^

Well well below your posting standard.

Poor really, and makes me less interested in politics in here, when intelligent posters fall to the level of even the QT audience :hihi: