Nigel Farage on our road .

Guest sibon
There is a disused shop on Langsett Road, near the Bamforth Street tram stop, that in the last few days has been decorated with a whole load of UKIP banners, so I assume that they are here to campaign for the local elections, or even for the referendum.

Deep joy.

I have a spare padlock and key ....

Farage is the only politician who speaks uncomfortable truths about the plight of our country and of course the EU.

Without Farage, we wouldn't be having this referendum !

He should be applauded for standing up to Merkel. Juncker and Co

You are right, without Farage we would not be having an EU referendum. When Farage was at the Sage in Gateshead earlier this year a film was shown of David Cameron when he was first elected as PM, saying he would never allow a referendum while he was in charge. Then they showed another film of Cameron before the last election promising an EU in or out referendum if he was re-elected as PM. So if it had not been for UKIP we would never have got this vote.

Like you I applaud Farage for standing up to Merkel and Junker. However I do not trust Cameron, I just hope the vote is not fixed.

Also: why so little media coverage about the Hillsborough/Brightside bye-election?

Because even if Labour put out an Israeli Muslim solely in the country to claim child-benefit for his 34 children with 15 wives he would get in. (this comment is highly charged on purpose and in no way reflects reality...)

Were you
?

Haha, no it wasn't that, but I wish it had been ;)