Nigel Farage on our road .

You could apply the same to Boris Johnson.

Bet he would go down like a lead balloon in Sheff too :hihi:

i am sure Boris would be welcomed in most areas? another politician that sensible people have a lot of time for!?

---------- Post added 18-04-2016 at 15:17 ----------

One reason could be he believes the response to Dunblane was an "overreaction", and that he's on record as saying it's official UKIP policy to allow the general ownership of handguns?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10595087/Hand-guns-should-be-legalised-and-licensed-Nigel-Farage-has-said.html

(Or more importantly, he doesn't know how to drink a pint of beer out of a glass with a handle on it properly -

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZB1pF9BF0OY/U57rA9pMgPI/AAAAAAAACTI/hKcGCt0yjgk/s1600/ukip1.jpg

)

i think in the years to come general ownership of handguns may be very popular! and seeing as its very difficult to legislate against lunatics it probably was a slight overreaction ?

Edited by Dubaidani13

There is a disused shop on Langsett Road, near the Bamforth Street tram stop, that in the last few days has been decorated with a whole load of UKIP banners, so I assume that they are here to campaign for the local elections, or even for the referendum.

Deep joy.

There is a disused shop on Langsett Road, near the Bamforth Street tram stop, that in the last few days has been decorated with a whole load of UKIP banners, so I assume that they are here to campaign for the local elections, or even for the referendum.

Deep joy.

Ah good, a place to deliver all the rubbish leaflets back to.

thats not very nice! why are you not fans as a family? at least the guy is a bit more honest than the rest:roll:

would be a warm welcome to walk up our way at Beauchief

You're joking. This area is LibDem central.

Ah good, a place to deliver all the rubbish leaflets back to.

I've just read that Mr Farage was in Sheffield to support UKIP's candidate in the Brightside and Hillsborough by-election, which is on the same day as the local election.

It's rather silly to put the shop somewhere that ISN'T in the constituency then, isn't it?

The shop is in Sheffield Central.

I've just read that Mr Farage was in Sheffield to support UKIP's candidate in the Brightside and Hillsborough by-election, which is on the same day as the local election.

It's rather silly to put the shop somewhere that ISN'T in the constituency then, isn't it?

The shop is in Sheffield Central.

Yes, but it is cheap and tacky, just like UKIP, it is all about image management you see!