Best face cream for ladies?

pdrnsf

Try to find some Philosophy moisturiser and eye-bag-reducer on Ebay, they work realy well.

ooooo thanks nick just had a look at that i think that sounds like the one for me,not happy about the price of it though but hey its worth a try thanks

Put fake tan on your face and neck before bed...I do it every night.

Nothing's better for concelaing dark circles and blemishes like a tan. And it means that I can skip foundation

Put fake tan on your face and neck before bed...I do it every night.

Nothing's better for concelaing dark circles and blemishes like a tan. And it means that I can skip foundation

yeh, Ive got some left over from last Summer,and just use it for a general moisturiser now. I do think it would make baggy eyes look bigger though.

Try using a haemorrhoids cream such as Anusol or Preparation H.

Because they contain a shrinking agent, they reduce lines and bags under your eyes.

Think I'm joking?

Yes models have been using it for years,think it's a gell type, I do know that cream around the eyes make you eyes look puffy in a morning thought.:o

Try using a haemorrhoids cream such as Anusol or Preparation H.

Because they contain a shrinking agent, they reduce lines and bags under your eyes.

Think I'm joking?

Hands up! I use this on my wrinkles for the instant zap effect! Be careful using around the eyes though.

But you are worried about dark circles not wrinkles and bags.

First of all to cover them up there is no better product than YSL Touche Eclat. It's just brilliant. Pat rather than rub it in and don't be tempted to overcover them thus getting the reverse panda look! The skin is meant to be a bit darker there!

To keep the area moisturised I recommend Vitamin E eye cream from the Body shop as it's got light reflecting mica in it and also really moisturising and the vit e will help with any crows feet on their way!

But there is no better substitute than get lots of sleep, less stress, stop smoking (yada yada yada - all the stuff we can't do!)

To make your skin look brighter Elemis face peel is great! Followed by Clarins Beauty flash balm or Lancome's midnight secret if you are feeling flush. Alternatively Body Shop do a Vitamin C boost and a Vitamin E illuminating cream which are both great if your skin is a little tired. Watch out for getting it in your eyebrows though - pink eyebrows are not a good look!

Hands up! I use this on my wrinkles for the instant zap effect! Be careful using around the eyes though.

But you are worried about dark circles not wrinkles and bags.

First of all to cover them up there is no better product than YSL Touche Eclat. It's just brilliant. Pat rather than rub it in and don't be tempted to overcover them thus getting the reverse panda look! The skin is meant to be a bit darker there!

To keep the area moisturised I recommend Vitamin E eye cream from the Body shop as it's got light reflecting mica in it and also really moisturising and the vit e will help with any crows feet on their way!

But there is no better substitute than get lots of sleep, less stress, stop smoking (yada yada yada - all the stuff we can't do!)

To make your skin look brighter Elemis face peel is great! Followed by Clarins Beauty flash balm or Lancome's midnight secret if you are feeling flush. Alternatively Body Shop do a Vitamin C boost and a Vitamin E illuminating cream which are both great if your skin is a little tired. Watch out for getting it in your eyebrows though - pink eyebrows are not a good look!

That Touche Eclat is marvellous they say, but expensive.Dont think I would wear it every day, only for a Forum meet plus, wig,uplift bra and slimming girdle.;)

Archived