Best face cream for ladies?

pdrnsf

Has anyone tried this #7 face cream ? I here it's flying off the shelves in Boots, one to a customer now, even men are stading in line for it.:o

PS posted this late at night, ready for the early morning crew, as i'll still be in bed :)

The world is never short of gullible people.

C'mon. Even a bit of tat with Kate Moss labels stitched onto it 'flies off the shelf'.

Has anybody tried using the cream on a corpse? If so, did it bring them back to life?

Beauty is skin deep, indeed....

Yes I am using it at the moment can't really say if it is working or not but am going to keep on using it just in case it is. The only trouble is now it has been advertised they cannot produce enough of the stuff and it is impossible to buy it so if it was working I will be able to let you know when I look like a prune.:hihi:

• 5 years later...
I can't use soaps on my face as I end up blotchy with a slight burning sensation, no matter how gentle the soap, only the oil based burt's bees wash I have found seems to suit better than anything else I have tried. So before that I would use some kind of gentle soap very rarely and usually a face cloth and water most of the time. I was clean honest :(

Try using good old castor oil/sunflower oil mixed - roughtly 80% sunflower 20% castor to cleanse your face and remove make up - just massage it into your face in small circular motions then douse a flannel in hot water (not too hot to scald), squeeze out and hold over your face until cool - do this until you no longer feel oily, it leaves your skin super clean and soft without the need for added moisturiser. I read of it on a website and honestly - i've never found a better cleanser/moisturiser.

Archived