BHS file for administration

Make money for whom? He was already a billionaire. How much money does one man need?

Don't you think he has any responsibility to the people he employed, and their pensions?

Again with this Anna? How do you think he got to be a billionaire in the first place?

I have heard money making experts say that the difference between those who make lots of money is their ability to actually think from A - I want to be a billionaire, to B - I am now a billionaire; whereas most of us get distracted by C - What would I do if I was a billionaire, D - Ooh that new McClaren on Top Gear is Shiny, and E- Isn't Chris Evans a tw@t... etc.

Given this it's not something you can switch off. You are going to have that mentality all your life. And sure, in cases like this when it goes bad it all looks very wrong. But the fact that billionaires like him do sustain people in jobs for many years and contribute massive amounts to the British economy do mean we need them. So let them keep making money I say. But make them pay for it when things go wrong.

Because it's in the NHS.

When I choose a consultant, which I can because I go privately, I choose the best one. I don't think you have that option in the NHS - good old Stalinist, 1950's "get what you're given". Nanny (state) knows best.

Money (amongst other things) is a very good motivator. It's the only thing the Junior Doctors were arguing about, after all.

Money is a good motivator; just ask yourself what would you do if I gave you £10, and would you do more if I gave you £100,000

This is why its not always wise to use money as a motivator in certain circumstances, the police and other enforcement agencies are not money driven.

"That's your opinion"

<smug grin>

All this at the tax payers expense.

It's not a court of law so not sure what they are getting out of it.

---------- Post added 15-06-2016 at 13:02 ----------

"Are you going to pay BHS employees pensions? yes or no?"