Would you forgive your cheating partner?

I would walk away without a shadow of a doubt, I wouldnt dream of doing it - if my OH did it would mean that he didnt love me anymore.

I cheated on my partner at the time and i still loved her.

It's not all about sex and falling out of love u know, for me it was something completely different.

I would walk away without a shadow of a doubt, I wouldnt dream of doing it - if my OH did it would mean that he didnt love me anymore.

I'm not 100% sure about him not loving you, but I definitely think it demonstrates, without a shadow of a doubt, that he has no respect for you, if he cheats.

I used to think this myself. However I had a very brief fling with a colleague a few years ago which I bitterly regret & will never ever repeat. There is no excuse. I came to my senses & would never, ever to do it again. No one knows anything about it & I feel eternal shame & guilt. I wlays used to think that I would never ever cheat & that you should end the relationship if you felt the need to. I jut wanted to point out that nothing is ever black & white.

URGENT ALERT....POLITICAL CELEBRITY ON FORUM!!!

Jeffrey Archer?

Ron Davies?

I disagree. I never cheated on any of my partners. I had too much respect for them and myself.

I respect your opinion but maintain that intimate relationships can be sustained on a different plane to merely demanding sexual monogamy.Of course,it's different for everybody and at different points in life.I do apologise if I appeared a little glib.

I respect your opinion but maintain that intimate relationships can be sustained on a different plane to merely demanding sexual monogamy.Of course,it's different for everybody and at different points in life.I do apologise if I appeared a little glib.

And I would maintain that sleeping around, behind your partner's back, shows a profound lack of respect for them, and the relationship, as well as a disregard for the STDs etc that you could bring back to them.

I can hold my head up, and say that I never cheated on my partners.