Would you forgive your cheating partner?

This is magnificent! 45 minutes and you were hiding behind the door the whole time?

Was there a slight colour shift each time that your angle of view changed?

That's an inherent problem when watching original NTSC footage converted to the PAL standard that was originally shot with a cheap DV camera due to its 4:2:0 sampling rate. HDV will alleviate the problem somewhat, but on the whole a true 4:2:2 camera system is the better option. Of course, there's no accounting for any resulting lazy transcoding to the DVD Video format which is highly compressed and will cause artifacts due mostly to its Long GOP MPEG 2 structure.

If you had a moustasche, you would have been able to sort this out yourself.

Too much info, he recorded it on a Sony Betamax.

Bigger? I don't know if there's many things that could be classified as worse than having an unfaithful, cheating partner.

A terminal illness or death spring to mind.

Like I said I think women give this a lot more thought than men do, it's why womean are obsessed with celebrity break-ups and men arn't.

Ask men what they think about Tiger Woods having an affair and most won't be that bothered, but ask a woman.......

• 1 month later...

Hi

interesting read.

We have met many that say "never forgive a cheat, " but they do. Some will even beg for the cheat to stay as they are not prepared for the seperation.

Many cheats will return home and even more will cheat again. FACT

Most cheats that decide to make a go with the other cheater in their lives will more often than not break up because as time goes buy, suspicions grow about how they first met.cheated and signs are there that they are doing the same.

If a person can cheat on their other half, in our books they could cheat and lie about anyhting.

i forgave my partner , However im not sure if i will forget as his bit on the side and I are now friends , :/ Confusing , i know lol

It's not that uncommon for the wife/SO to be friends with the girlfriend. If he ever steps out of line again, the two of you can let him have it. :D

Depending on the circumstances, I'd probably forgive as I'm big on not holding grudges. That doesn't mean that things would be like they were before, it also doesn't mean that this is going to be a regular thing...so watch yourself bud. :mad:

Hi

why is there sooooooo much cheating going on????????

or could it be that new tecnhnoliges are catching out more people????

I think it is more a case of technology enabling more people to cheat. It could be reported that a report says up to 20% of modern day cheats have met their lovers on Facebook.:(

I think it is more a case of technology enabling more people to cheat. It could be reported that a report says up to 20% of modern day cheats have met their lovers on Facebook.:(

Hi

Valid poiints, fact!!!

You may recall another thread we intiated re cheats and why cheating is now rampant.

years ago, the odd dirty look and few words would end at the factor gates or the office store room. The advent of the net, emails, live chat, mobiles, texting, cheaper phone calls and more people being able to drive has resulted in 80% of couples where at least one is being cheated on or has been deceived.

Can't be bothered to look up a recent report where the report that high percentage of fathers wrongly assumed that they had sired their kids when actually it was another bloke.

the advent of the boots DNA kits is causing massive probs woth many finding out after dna test that the daddy is not the daddy

:(