Would you forgive your cheating partner?

Hi

Valid poiints, fact!!!

You may recall another thread we intiated re cheats and why cheating is now rampant.

years ago, the odd dirty look and few words would end at the factor gates or the office store room. The advent of the net, emails, live chat, mobiles, texting, cheaper phone calls and more people being able to drive has resulted in 80% of couples where at least one is being cheated on or has been deceived.

Can't be bothered to look up a recent report where the report that high percentage of fathers wrongly assumed that they had sired their kids when actually it was another bloke.

the advent of the boots DNA kits is causing massive probs woth many finding out after dna test that the daddy is not the daddy

:(

Yep, it's all rather worrying isn't it.:(

A recent report may also be forcast to predict that sales of boots DNA kits could increase by up to 78.3% during the Christmas period due to social networking and Christmas bonusus.

Whatever next? :confused:

I would walk, as i would never be able to forget what had happened no matter how much I love my OH. I have been with him for nearly 5 yrs now and he knows i would be gone if anything like that happened.

I would never do it to him, if i felt like i wanted to be with someone else I would tell him rather than doing the dirty and I would expect him to do the same. Couples do fall apart and thats far enough but I dont think cheating is the way forward

Im not sure if i should be honoured or insulted:suspect:

Neither really. One never knows who one is replying to on here lately. usernames are 10 a penny. Ask Phil.:hihi:

If you don't understand you'll soon get the gist. Honest.

Neither really. One never knows who one is replying to on here lately. usernames are 10 a penny. Ask Phil.:hihi:

If you don't understand you'll soon get the gist. Honest.

Are you, Phil?

Is that the joke or something?

This is the thing i dont like about joining a new forum.

You never know the in jokes till its too late :hihi:

Are you, Phil?

Is that the joke or something?

This is the thing i dont like about joining a new forum.

You never know the in jokes till its too late :hihi:

:shocked:Heavens forbid...no

I was implying that you could be, being as you are as new as the user names frequented by phil, who has so many we've all lost count.

Don't fret...it'll come to you over time :D