Would you forgive your cheating partner?

i were going to respond but i dont think my post could possibly fit in here with caprice's ego and everythin

Lol sorry... :hihi:

I'm just a firm believer that theres someone out there for everyone and if I'm with someone who cares that little about me to cheat on me and betray my trust, then they should be kicked to the kerb! Simple as! Cos that means that Mr Right is still out there, looking for me! :D

I'm just a firm believer that theres someone out there for everyone and if I'm with someone who cares that little about me to cheat on me and betray my trust, then they should be kicked to the kerb! Simple as! Cos that means that Mr Right is still out there, looking for me! :D

lol to be honest i agree with you, ive been going out with m gf for 26 months and i wouldnt go back with her no matter who she cheated on me with, although not so long back my best mates bird cheatin on him with her ex and got pregnant and he still stayed with her for a few month, and i thought he was an idiot for doin so

Totally Agree with u :)

When i was younger i would have said give it another try if they were truly sorry and it would never happen again, but now and with the benefit of hindsight i would walk away, life is to short to waste..... once the rot has set in and the person has gone so far as to cheat then its only a matter of time till the next "mistake".

Just my opinion of course :rant:

I'd walk away, if I'm with a girl, I like to think she is with me because I am the one person she wants to be with. Cheating is just degrading.

I'd walk away... Plenty more people who would give their right arm to be with me :D

Can I give you my left :P