Iceland food warehouse

Tim1

Believing something doesn't make it so, our cognitive ability is determined by our DNA, this means some kids will do well in school and some won't, our education system also operates a one system fits all and that leaves some kids without an good standard of education, but that doesn't mean they will end up in jobs they hate or dead end jobs that pay very little.

I respectfully disagree. I'm educated to a much higher level than my parents and the same can be said for their parents too. It's not genetics, which os eugenic in thinking to be honest, labeling people by their genetics and not their ability.

I respectfully disagree. I'm educated to a much higher level than my parents and the same can be said for their parents too. It's not genetics, which os eugenic in thinking to be honest, labeling people by their genetics and not their ability.

That's not evidence that your cognitive abilities exceeds their cognitive abilities though, maybe had they been given the same education that you was given one would have done much better and one much worse, their combined DNA determining you maximum potential.

That's not evidence that your cognitive abilities exceeds their cognitive abilities though, maybe had they been given the same education that you was given one would have done much better and one much worse, their combined DNA determining you maximum potential.

No it doesn't and again you are using outdated and peer disproved opinion based on eugenics.

Weren't you talking about "talent" earlier on in this thread? I mean that's the only reason the austrailians seem to win everything they took seriously for a while in the 90s and 00s?

Weren't you talking about "talent" earlier on in this thread? I mean that's the only reason the austrailians seem to win everything they took seriously for a while in the 90s and 00s?

Like I said, education and talent are NOT the same. A child can pick up a ball and be able to kick it into a net from 100m, but that same child could not recite the history of the October Revolution without learning it first, i.e. to be educated.

Like I said, education and talent are NOT the same. A child can pick up a ball and be able to kick it into a net from 100m, but that same child could not recite the history of the October Revolution without learning it first, i.e. to be educated.

Somebody didn't do well at PE at school ;);)

So austrailians are just per capita more talented than everyone else?

Somebody didn't do well at PE at school ;);)

So austrailians are just per capita more talented than everyone else?

I was good a rugby and I excelled at downhill skiing, but thats a whole other story.

Australia has a number of factors, such as investment, climate as well as talent. You can be as talented as you like, but without identifying it, you will never excel.

I was good a rugby and I excelled at downhill skiing, but thats a whole other story.

Australia has a number of factors, such as investment, climate as well as talent. You can be as talented as you like, but without identifying it, you will never excel.

Good at winter sports?

You might be a good fit at Iceland.

My mate used to work for them years ago - he's done well since. Anyway good luck to anyone who goes for said jobs at Iceland.

No it doesn't and again you are using outdated and peer disproved opinion based on eugenics.

I am using proven scientific fact, you are the product of your DNA and environmental circumstances, you have a maximum potential based on your genetic make up, but your environmental circumstances can decrease that potential, no matter how hard we try we can't all be Einstein.

---------- Post added 25-04-2016 at 14:52 ----------

Its not within the capacity of every child to learn it though, so no matter how hard some try they will never be able to recite it.

How do I get the mods to delete this thread? I thought I was helping by informing people that were job up for grabs. Instead it's been taken over by trolls mocking people who earn minimum wage. Which is the norm for millions of people in the uk. Keep your petty, snobbish views to yourself!