Bottled water thieves.

What is wrong with some people? Bottled water nicked by locals, which is meant to be for London marathon runners.http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/24/watch-shocking-moment-hordes-south-londoners-steal-cases-water-london-marathon-runners/

And where's the cops?

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

What is wrong with some people? Bottled water nicked by locals, which is meant to be for London marathon runners.http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/24/watch-shocking-moment-hordes-south-londoners-steal-cases-water-london-marathon-runners/

And where's the cops?

Is this part of London also where the rioting happened a while back? Yes utter scumbags.

They didn't steal the water, it was given to the local people by the organiser when the majority of runners had past. Its just how they went about it that was shocking.

More info: When the run has finished the water suppliers, Buxton, gave the remaining bottles of water to the local residents as a thank you for having their roads closed (and they probably couldn't be bothered to lug them back). It appears that this is over zealous people taking the water before others could.

Edited by Berberis

Even in the article the OP links to, it says the runners had already passed. So, it was not going to be used by runners, as the OP states.

I suggest you read the article again, it states just as the front runners pass.

Some runners will have been in real need of fluid during the race and to steal it shows them up for the scum that they are .

I suggest you read the article again, it states just as the front runners pass.

Some runners will have been in real need of fluid during the race and to steal it shows them up for the scum that they are .

Done - I'm not sure this is the same article I read yesterday, as there are a few features I don't remember reading. What is 'Breitbart' by the way?