Ruby Lounge, Sheffield

claypole

Alright pal

Im a very good friend of the Manager of Ruby Lounge, he has some excellent plans for the venue and is always looking for new and exciting talent.

Ignore all the negativity in this place, its always other venues that are jealous of what people have got and are achieving when their venues are crap and not getting people in.

if you pm me with your details I will pass them onto the manager to get him to call you

Alright pal

Im a very good friend of the Manager of Ruby Lounge, he has some excellent plans for the venue and is always looking for new and exciting talent.

Ignore all the negativity in this place, its always other venues that are jealous of what people have got and are achieving when their venues are crap and not getting people in.

if you pm me with your details I will pass them onto the manager to get him to call you

theres no negativity about advising someone that there are a number of venues already playing funk!! it was friendly advice, i think your the one with the negativity by bitching about other venues theres no need for that at all noone has criticised the above venue! your just like a spoilt child thats just about to have his sweet taken away from him lol.:hihi: grow up mate:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived