Box set and binge viewing megathread.

tinfoilhat

Marcella series 3 (No spoilers)

With out wanting to spoil it for anyone the only thing I can say is watch it yourself.

Just watched all of series 3.

I (we) enjoyed it - started off well - the plot is full of holes and descents into something mind numbing that had me reaching for the Paracetamols,  but does pull itself together in the final episode for a punch line.

The dodgy acting in places doesn't help or the mish mash of characters that either portray themselves as totally incompetent or blind to what's in front of their eyes.

Another Series?

lets hope not - its run its course - let it go.

Worth watching? yes but totally annoying with plot lines that don't go anywhere or are so implausible spoil the new series IMO.

Reminded me of American Psycho in places.

Keep safe  

Enjoy.

Condor 

This is a really engrossing series, which raises a lot of questions about what really goes on and what we the public are led to believe.

It's a CIA thriller which has a great plot and very good acting.

The main lead actor, Max Irons would be a good choice as the next James Bond.

On 30/06/2020 at 23:29, Mr Fisk said:

Condor 

This is a really engrossing series, which raises a lot of questions about what really goes on and what we the public are led to believe.

It's a CIA thriller which has a great plot and very good acting.

The main lead actor, Max Irons would be a good choice as the next James Bond.

Condor.

I'm a little unsure.

Don't think this second series captures you as much as the first one and some of the twist's to the story line so far have been so obvious.

Worth watching yes and i'll agree engrossing,  just turned a little predictable.

Personally i'm not sure about the plot line, quite a few situations that haven't made sense or have been so implausible that they have spoilt it and unfortunately  I can't see it getting any better.

Shame because I (we) did enjoy series one and no doubt there will be a series three.

Dark series 3

I'm Trying so hard to watch this but its doing my head in.

More twist's and turns than a Boris Johnson speech.

A brain-scrambling Sci-Fi finale.

I'm glad on the Finale bit, it might just convince me to see it through to the end.

'Set in parallel worlds, imposible to follow apart from the most dedicated of student that the avarage viewer can't keep up with'

says one review.

In that case I'm Glad I'm Not Avarage !

Reminds me of the old Monty Python's

'Doctor - My - Brain - Hurts!'

Keep safe

stock up on Paracetamol.

8 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Condor.

I'm a little unsure.

Don't think this second series captures you as much as the first one and some of the twist's to the story line so far have been so obvious.

Worth watching yes and i'll agree engrossing,  just turned a little predictable.

Personally i'm not sure about the plot line, quite a few situations that haven't made sense or have been so implausible that they have spoilt it and unfortunately  I can't see it getting any better.

Shame because I (we) did enjoy series one and no doubt there will be a series three.

Dark series 3

I'm Trying so hard to watch this but its doing my head in.

More twist's and turns than a Boris Johnson speech.

A brain-scrambling Sci-Fi finale.

I'm glad on the Finale bit, it might just convince me to see it through to the end.

'Set in parallel worlds, imposible to follow apart from the most dedicated of student that the avarage viewer can't keep up with'

says one review.

In that case I'm Glad I'm Not Avarage !

Reminds me of the old Monty Python's

'Doctor - My - Brain - Hurts!'

Keep safe

stock up on Paracetamol.

I only watched Condor series one and the review was on this.

I'm keen to watch series 2 but it's a shame if they have gone backwards in terms of quality.

33 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

One of my favourites. Yet another that they suddenly cancelled.

I did notice that, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if that came back. There's going to be an awful lot of shows that can't be made very easily, the Santa Clarita diet is easier than some.

2 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

I did notice that, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if that came back. There's going to be an awful lot of shows that can't be made very easily, the Santa Clarita diet is easier than some.

They announced it was cancelled quite a while ago, way before the pandemic.

Dark - series 3

Ye Ha !. Finally did it & it was worth doing (I think?)

The finale actually works (but could lead on to another) (please don't my brain hurts enough as it is)(and I've run out of Paracetamol's) .

I quite liked series 1, but didn't get on with series 2, and found myself only watching 3 to the end because it was announced it was to be the Finale.

Not going to spoil it for anyone & the Finale really is good.

rather repetitive but that's the nature of the story.

Worth watching eventually. 

Enjoy.