Neil Bridges or Scott &Weston

Hello all. My name is neil bridges and i was with Scott&Weston or Smith & Weston as we were often called.

r. I was with the Whirlwinds before that. If any one is trying to contact me on here. Cheers. Neil

Hi Neil you don,t know me but I would appreciate if you could give me an update on "Georgia" Jean who used to sing with the Whirlwinds in the 60s!.She was a good friend of my wife and girlfriend of one of my mates,we lost touch as you do in life,the last we heard she married and moved to London!.Can you help?.Thanks in advance!.

Hello Georgia went down south to live all those years ago and had a pub for years.About 8 years ago we had a reunion in Dronfield and Georgia came and sang as good as ever. But she said she would keep in touch but never did. I heard a while ago that she was dead but im not sure. Sorry i cant be of more help. I think her daughter still lives in Sheffield but i have never met her Neil

Hi Neil,my cousins Roger and Margaret Keen used to live a few doors away from you on Horndean Road , if I remember right didn't you used to play in a skiffle group,probably on a broom handle and tea chest before getting your Fender.By the way my cousins are still alive and kicking,Roger in Sheffield and Margaret in Ashbourne.

Hello Georgia went down south to live all those years ago and had a pub for years.About 8 years ago we had a reunion in Dronfield and Georgia came and sang as good as ever. But she said she would keep in touch but never did. I heard a while ago that she was dead but im not sure. Sorry i cant be of more help. I think her daughter still lives in Sheffield but i have never met her Neil

Well guys re; Georgia ( Jean Rodgers) ,she was alive and well in 2011 as her daughter posted a thank you to a .fan on this forum that year. Check out, History and ex pats, Bands of the 60's thread, post #593 by kt74. I will keep my fingers crossed for both you and Old Tup, that you find Georgia safe and well.

---------- Post added 03-05-2016 at 14:00 ----------

Hi Neil you don,t know me but I would appreciate if you could give me an update on "Georgia" Jean who used to sing with the Whirlwinds in the 60s!.She was a good friend of my wife and girlfriend of one of my mates,we lost touch as you do in life,the last we heard she married and moved to London!.Can you help?.Thanks in advance!.

See a post I just wrote to Neil Bridges

Hi Neil,my cousins Roger and Margaret Keen used to live a few doors away from you on Horndean Road , if I remember right didn't you used to play in a skiffle group,probably on a broom handle and tea chest before getting your Fender.By the way my cousins are still alive and kicking,Roger in Sheffield and Margaret in Ashbourne.

Hello, thanks for the message. Yes i was brought with Roger ans Margaret they lived three doors away. I know Margaret moved to Ashboure some years ago. I used to see Roger in The Wharncliffe Hotel at Firth Park. Does he still live in the same house i will give him a call one day. Yes we did play Skiffle that was back in about 1956. I now own several Fenders and lots of other makes. Can you tell Roger you contacted me he might be able to contact through this site. Cheers Neil