Labour have candidates standing for election in Rotherham!

Of course they could but they have limited resources and its pointless fielding candidates in areas they can't win.

Incidental UKIP are polling their highest percentage ever, currently 20% I think. They are on the way up, Labour are on the way down. A crumbling relic eating itself. Full of racists who helped cover Rotherham up. They're fiscally incompetent, have a leader who makes Mr Bean look statesman like and are hypocritical on the EU... :hihi:

Hang on a minute, shortly before the last general election you were predicting the UKIP would win. You got it wrong. The number of MPs that they had after the election was down by 50%. They now have 1 MP :hihi:

Hang on a minute, shortly before the last general election you were predicting the UKIP would win. You got it wrong. The number of MPs that they had after the election was down by 50%. They now have 1 MP :hihi:

Which coincidentally is the same number of MPs that Labour has in Scotland. Or to put it another way about 97% down on the number they had before the election.:hihi:

So are you a UKIP supporter?

No. Are you?

I suppose success in an election is measured by having more MPs or councillors afterwards than you had before. It will interest me to see which parties are successful and which aren't.

Edited by foxy lady

I cant remember ever saying that.

No of course not! Whilst being on here I've been honest about my political sympathies.

And so have I.

How are your boys doing? I just heard UKIP are projected to take 8 seats in Welsh Assembly following exit polls.

Edited by foxy lady