British motorcycle problem

misfire on starting or hot? low revs, high revs?

what have you tried already?

only needs fuel, spark and compression to run - my first guess would be spark/electrical or (if its been stood a while) muck in the carb. If its seriously old I would check compression, might need a bit of work

my first guess would be spark/electrical or (if its been stood a while) muck in the carb. If its seriously old I would check compression, might need a bit of work

Could be a fouled plug,they aren't expensive to buy new...could be dirty jets in carb,try some carb cleaner in aerosol form,spray directly into air breather,if been stood for a long time and petrol has been left in, petrol will go gooey like varnish and will stick the float/needle,gum up the jets.....other than that buy a Honda....:D :D :D..mine is over 25 years old and never misses a beat in any of it's six cylinders ;);)

You should buy a car. They are much safer

It's not so much the type of vehicle as the person who is in control...if you have ever rode a motorcycle you would soon see how many idiots there are behind a steering wheel..... as well as handlebars..:);) ;) ;)