Airstrike on Syrian Refugee Camp

Give it a week or two and I am sure that the 'Russian or Syrian' jets will transpire to be either Turkey or one of its allies.

Before you ask again I have none. Just a strong gut feeling which may or may not be IBS

and you may well be right

What, Turkey dont have planes all of a sudden? I blame them because I believe they did it.

Based on what?

Link us up.

---------- Post added 06-05-2016 at 21:17 ----------

Give it a week or two and I am sure that the 'Russian or Syrian' jets will transpire to be either Turkey or one of its allies.

Before you ask again I have none. Just a strong gut feeling which may or may not be IBS

Based on your previous posting.

what is the world supposed to do? If we interfere, we're the little Satan, and deserve to be attacked ourselves. If we don't interfere, we're cold hearted monsters with no empathy.

Seems like it's time other countries took a lead from us Europeans and started sorting their own business, instead of relying on 'the world' to do it for them.

It might even turn out, it was friendly fire to stir up the bleeding hearts, so they can all start trekking over here again and be welcome?

Just a thought.

I'm confused by this one, who would "friendly fire" be? The refugee's don't have an army or an airforce...

its only 4km from the Turkish border so it could have been hit by an artillery strike.

Shelling, Air strike. The end result is still the same. Innocent people getting murdered and the wrong people put in the frame for it,

---------- Post added 06-05-2016 at 22:50 ----------

The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights alleged that forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad were responsible for the attack. Other independent reports claimed that Russian forces, acting on behalf of the Assad regime, were to blame.

Full story.

https://news.vice.com/article/russia-and-assad-accused-of-shelling-syrian-refugee-camp-near-turkish-border

More about the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

https://www.rt.com/news/317372-nimrod-kamer-syrian-observatory/

Shelling, Air strike. The end result is still the same. Innocent people getting murdered and the wrong people put in the frame for it,

---------- Post added 06-05-2016 at 22:50 ----------

Full story.

https://news.vice.com/article/russia-and-assad-accused-of-shelling-syrian-refugee-camp-near-turkish-border

More about the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

https://www.rt.com/news/317372-nimrod-kamer-syrian-observatory/

except Russia Today is just the voice of the Russian Government.

Link us up to some credible evidence that its the Turks as you are saying.

except Russia Today is just the voice of the Russian Government.

Link us up to some credible evidence that its the Turks as you are saying.

Like the other link i provided the RT link was the first I came to. Do your own digging.

Or don't. I don't care either way mate :)

Oh and If you think Russia Today is just the Kremlins mouthpiece, whose mouth piece do you think the BBC, Sky and every other 'mainstream' news channel are? You lose points for thinking they are in any way independent :)

Edited by Mr Miyagi

Like the other link i provided the RT link was the first I came to. Do your own digging.

Or don't. I don't care either way mate :)

Oh and If you think Russia Today is just the Kremlins mouthpiece, whose mouth piece do you think the BBC, Sky and every other 'mainstream' news channel are? You lose points for thinking they are in any way independent :)

Always the same on your threads.

Your the one making the claims. If you cant back them up then you look feeble.