Airstrike on Syrian Refugee Camp

what is the world supposed to do? If we interfere, we're the little Satan, and deserve to be attacked ourselves. If we don't interfere, we're cold hearted monsters with no empathy.

Seems like it's time other countries took a lead from us Europeans and started sorting their own business, instead of relying on 'the world' to do it for them.

It might even turn out, it was friendly fire to stir up the bleeding hearts, so they can all start trekking over here again and be welcome?

Just a thought.

What we SHOULD be doing is opening our arms and taking in refugees. Not just the UK and other European countries, but ALL countries!

What we SHOULD be doing is opening our arms and taking in refugees. Not just the UK and other European countries, but ALL countries!
you're off your head bonzo. There's nothing to stop Saudi taking them all, they got the money and the space. And culturally they're closer. That's the best solution.

We know if they come to Western Europe most of them will never go home again. What's going to happen to Syria then? No one left to rebuild the place.

you're off your head bonzo. There's nothing to stop Saudi taking them all, they got the money and the space. And culturally they're closer. That's the best solution.

We know if they come to Western Europe most of them will never go home again. What's going to happen to Syria then? No one left to rebuild the place.

My bold=

What you really mean is they are brown skinned and you would rather they go to countrys populated by other brown people. :mad:

why would they go to Saudi Arabia its already an Islamic country.

My bold=

What you really mean is they are brown skinned and you would rather they go to countrys populated by other brown people. :mad:

No, I didn't. I mean because they're mainly Muslims, and culturally they're closer to the countries around about.

You assume too much about other people. And if we're going to get it a contest about it who's the brownest between thee and me, I think I'd win it. Just saying.

No, I didn't. I mean because they're mainly Muslims, and culturally they're closer to the countries around about.

You assume too much about other people. And if we're going to get it a contest about it who's the brownest between thee and me, I think I'd win it. Just saying.

You may be browner but you ain't no Muslim, plenty of brown and black people hate Muslims as well as white people tha knows. :)

You may be browner but you ain't no Muslim, plenty of brown and black people hate Muslims as well as white people tha knows. :)

What people hate is the grief that comes with Islam. The problems that plague the Muslim world are not solved by bringing the people to Europe... it just brings the problems here. No thanks.

Obviously I'm not a Muslim. Look at my avatar!

You were accusing me of not wanting Syrians because they're brown. Nothing could be further from the truth, I don't want them here because of the problems they'll bring with them. Further dilution of our English culture, and lack of infrastructure to support all these extra people being just three reasons.

Obviously I'm not a Muslim. Look at my avatar!

You were accusing me of not wanting Syrians because they're brown. Nothing could be further from the truth, I don't want them here because of the problems they'll bring with them. Further dilution of our English culture, and lack of infrastructure to support all these extra people being just three reasons.

stop being a drama queen