Airstrike on Syrian Refugee Camp

Obviously I'm not a Muslim. Look at my avatar!

You were accusing me of not wanting Syrians because they're brown. Nothing could be further from the truth, I don't want them here because of the problems they'll bring with them. Further dilution of our English culture, and lack of infrastructure to support all these extra people being just three reasons.

Well said. Rather scotched the anti mob there.

Guest sibon

But the "anti mob" are actually the pro mob. Natjack is part of the anti-mob. That much is clear from the posts on this thread.

You need to clean your reading specs.

Obviously I'm not a Muslim. Look at my avatar!

You were accusing me of not wanting Syrians because they're brown. Nothing could be further from the truth, I don't want them here because of the problems they'll bring with them. Further dilution of our English culture, and lack of infrastructure to support all these extra people being just three reasons.

Maybe the word pagan should be bigger in your avatar as I thought it was just a squiggle.

However you twist it you and your sort don't like Muslims end of so cut the crap trying to style it out.

As for your dilution of our English culture sentence do you not realise that English culture is made up of bits taken from other cultures? :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-05-2016 at 23:27 ----------

another hater comes out to back up a fellow hater! :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 08-05-2016 at 23:28 ----------

What people hate is the grief that comes with Islam. The problems that plague the Muslim world are not solved by bringing the people to Europe... it just brings the problems here. No thanks.

I'm still waiting for the violent backlash against us Muslims you predicted a while ago, when is it due? :cool:

Maybe the word pagan should be bigger in your avatar as I thought it was just a squiggle.

However you twist it you and your sort don't like Muslims end of so cut the crap trying to style it out.

As for your dilution of our English culture sentence do you not realise that English culture is made up of bits taken from other cultures? :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-05-2016 at 23:27 ----------

another hater comes out to back up a fellow hater! :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 08-05-2016 at 23:28 ----------

I'm still waiting for the violent backlash against us Muslims you predicted a while ago, when is it due? :cool:

a squgile is being kind....doesent even look like a squgile to me

When was i trying to 'style' anything out? You accused me of not wanting people here because of their skin colour, I said I was probably browner than many. So because that hare didn't run, you then try to turn me into a Muslim hater. Now you're trying to pretend that our culture is just some rag end of bits and pieces from other cultures.

It's been built up over thousands of years and it allows for acceptance of all other life styles and beliefs. We don't want that changed by the arrivals of hundreds of thousands more adherents of an exclusive, outsider hating cult, who are going to form yet another ghetto instead of mixing in with the rest of us. We all know it will happen. Call me an islamophobe, does it seem like I'd care? I want an open, equal society here.

Edited by natjack

When was i trying to 'style' anything out? You accused me of not wanting people here because of their skin colour, I said I was probably browner than many. So because that hare didn't run, you then try to turn me into a Muslim hater. Now you're trying to pretend that our culture is just some rag end of bits and pieces from other cultures.

It's been built up over thousands of years and it allows for acceptance of all other life styles and beliefs. We don't want that changed by the arrivals of hundreds of thousands more adherents of an exclusive, outsider hating cult, who are going to form yet another ghetto instead of mixing in with the rest of us. We all know it will happen. Call me an islamophobe, does it seem like I'd care? I want an open, equal society here.

You are a Muslim hater, I'm not trying to turn you into one.

I'm not saying our English culture is some rag end of bits and bats in a negative way I was just pointing out how dim you sound as English culture includes parts assimilated from various other cultures.

When I said brown people and the thread is about refugees we all know I'm talking about Muslims so yes you were trying to spin it.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, rapists,pedophiles, wanting to Islamificate England or kill all non Muslims etc so maybe you should stop being frightened and maybe have some empathy of what these people are going through.

You are a Muslim hater, I'm not trying to turn you into one.

Its not uncommon to hate the people that hate you, and the Koran is full of hate towards people that don't share its ideology, so hating it is understandable. That doesn't mean that people opposed to Islam hate Muslims, it could just mean they don't want the hateful cult to spread any further than it as already spread.

---------- Post added 09-05-2016 at 12:14 ----------

Not all Muslims are terrorists, rapists,pedophiles, wanting to Islamificate England or kill all non Muslims etc so maybe you should stop being frightened and maybe have some empathy of what these people are going through.

But they all revere and worship a man that was.