Wing chun chee sao meet

the dyslexic weather gods of sheffield have yet again misread chee sao as a rain dance - third sunday in a row its been soggy!

anyroad had a decent sesh and will be there next week if anyones up for a chuck about.

hi dave, yes i'll get the info to the leeds lot - derrick is an avid net nut so he'll be well up for your forum and several folk have talked highly of trevor so...

sunday 4th june:

chee sao meet may be a little underpopulated this week coz joe of direct wing chun is having a seminar

Is it on this Sunday?

Would you mind if I showed up? Feel free to tell me to bugger off if it's only for people who know what they're doing! I'm interested though and would like to learn what it's all about.

crayfish,

sadly the regulars will be at joe's seminar this sunday. can't guarantee anyone will be in the park at all. if you want to turn up on the 11th i'd be happy to teach you single arm chee sao and a bit of background theory.

Archived