Paul Golding - pathetic loser.

:hihi: Kind of proves my point :hihi:

It's been all over the newspapers in last few days....

Anyway, sick bags at the ready: Katie Hopkins, who had vowed to "run naked" down Regent Street with a "sausage" up her bottom if Sadiq Khan won, tweeted that she will go through with her stunt :gag:

It's almost as though Katie Hopkins has modelled herself on the evil queen from Game Of Thrones isn't it?

Guest sibon
vowed to "run naked" down Regent Street with a "sausage" up her bottom if Sadiq Khan won, tweeted that she will go through with her stunt :gag:

It is going to be a tough task to tell whether she has the sausage in the correct end ...

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/devolution/2016/04/racial-politics-zac-goldsmith-s-london-mayoral-campaign

People can read many such articles along a similar vein.

It seems as if poor old Zac was cannon fodder and had no option but to follow an HQ strategy that backfired rather badly - hence so much back peddling when he lost.

Not a good omen for the future is it?

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/devolution/2016/04/racial-politics-zac-goldsmith-s-london-mayoral-campaign

People can read many such articles along a similar vein.

It seems as if poor old Zac was cannon fodder and had no option but to follow an HQ strategy that backfired rather badly - hence so much back peddling when he lost.

Not a good omen for the future is it?

Not a good omen for whose future ?

Not a good omen for whose future ?

Gammy - lost your much spouted common sense ?

If politics descends into ever more nasty and personal campaigning we might end up like the Americans - even you I think would agree that is not a good way to do politics.

Gammy - lost your much spouted common sense ?

If politics descends into ever more nasty and personal campaigning we might end up like the Americans - even you I think would agree that is not a good way to do politics.

If a candidate doesn't campaign well, then they don't deserve to get elected regardless of which party they represent. Given that Labour traditionally have more MP's in London than the Conservatives, they were always hot favourites to win in a contest between average and poor candidates.

The 2016 London Mayor Election result wasn't a surprise to anyone with common sense. :thumbsup:

I think Foxy L has been peddling that line too - but not unexpected from you - eric A will be along soon to back you up.

You don't address the other point I made though - as a campaign run by the party in power at present it hardly sets a good example does it?

I do not wish to see our elections descend into the abyss as we have seen over in the US - and thats even before the actual contest begins.

I am sure we can have election campaigns that manage to avoid the sort of divisive rubbish that Zac and his team put out - I doubt they can help themselves sometimes (on both sides) but I can see the next general election being very ugly indeed.