Paul Golding - pathetic loser.

Bit of shopping, gentle walk around 't park, listened to Middlesbrough clinching promotion. Picked up a new t-shirt that is blue and has white letters on it saying: Warning: Irritable Owl Syndrome (in preparation of the play-offs) and another with ,,,,chameleon which for some reason makes me smile like a child.

Now enjoying a Hoegaarden and will settle down in the garden-sun in a bit with some olives. So quite exciting! Still haven't a clue who Paul Golding is, but at least now I know I don't care either ;)

Sounds a nice day Tim, I'm partial to a bit of hoegaarden myself, however my body is a temple at the moment (well, more of a ruin with an unsympathetic extension) so I have to resist. Will also resist looking up nobodies.

I will enjoy Leicester spanking Everton with a cup of tea (skimmed milk, no sugar).

---------- Post added 07-05-2016 at 18:32 ----------

It is going to be a tough task to tell whether she has the sausage in the correct end ...

Can we stick it on a barbecue first?

Gosh you are having an exciting day.

Hahaha!

This is my kinda sarcasm. Lovely.:thumbsup:

Although i would agree with the resident fish...Golding is a total bell near lands end.

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

I do not wish to see our elections descend into the abyss as we have seen over in the US - and thats even before the actual contest begins.

I am sure we can have election campaigns that manage to avoid the sort of divisive rubbish that Zac and his team put out - I doubt they can help themselves sometimes (on both sides) but I can see the next general election being very ugly indeed.

I can't see it getting as ugly as the confrontation between John Mann and ken Livingstone when there was not a Tory in sight. :)

It's great news the Hamiltons are back BTW, poor old Neil thought Blackpool was in Wales :hihi:

It's great news the Hamiltons are back BTW, poor old Neil thought Blackpool was in Wales :hihi:

Even if I were a 'Kipper I would not want Neil Hamilton as my MP in a month of Sunday's. Still, it does show pretty conclusively that UKIP and "vote leave" have absolutely no integrity whatsoever.

Which party was he from by the way when he was taking the brown envelopes ?

I thought you might mention the brown envelopes and miss the link between Zak Goldsmith, anti semitism and Neil Hamilton. :)

Zak Goldsmith's Father financed a libel case against the BBC who tried to discredit Neil Hamilton about a Nazi salute. The BBC eventually made an apology to Neil Hamilton.

No - I just asked which party he was in at the time thats all.

Anyone with any common sense would have known that.

You really should join in on the tree thread - loads of opportunity to get political digs in and show off your good sense :):)

No - I just asked which party he was in at the time thats all.

Anyone with any common sense would have known that.

You really should join in on the tree thread - loads of opportunity to get political digs in and show off your good sense :):)

You are confusing common sense with general knowledge :loopy:

I am surprised you didn't know he was a member of the Conservative party when a Muslim shopkeeper threw his toys out of his pram because he couldn't obtain a British passport.