Muslim Adverts on UK buses

I wonder how many Muslim countries would allow Christians to spread the Christian word like this?

We're not a Christian country, so it's not a valid comparison. :roll:

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 07:20 ----------

That's probably the purpose of these adverts.

That doesn't even make sense.

We're not a Christian country, so it's not a valid comparison. :roll:

An high court judge ruled last year that Britain is a Christian country.

In any case this bus advertising is load a fuss about nothing. I have never been influenced by anything advertised on a bus.

Are you sure you're remembering it correctly?

The High Court's ruled the Education Secretary made "an error of law" when she left "non-religious world views" out of the new religious studies GCSE.

and

There is no place in British law for Christian beliefs, despite this country’s long history of religious observance and the traditions of the established Church, two High Court judges said on Monday.

UK is no longer Christian country and shouldn't act like it, says judge in new outrage

etc, etc...

Are you sure you're remembering it correctly?

and

etc, etc...

I remember the subject has been brought up in court cases. It looks like you are cherry picking undated quotes in a poor attempt to add weight to your inaccurate statement.

The education secretary stated "Schools must teach pupils that Britain is a Christian country"

I think the words of the current education secretary are more accurate than a guy who rides a bike in Sheffield. :hihi:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/12070607/Schools-must-teach-children-that-Britain-is-a-Christian-country.html

Why don't you read the article properly and you may realise that it is an advert by a charity aimed at raising money for victims of the Syrian war. :rolleyes:

Nice try at spin there. :roll:

Primarily Its a generic call out to anyone that see's it to praise Allah during Ramadan with the logo for the charity tagged on to it. If it was an advert primarily for the charity wouldn't the charity logo/info be the main body of the ad with a call to praise Allah tagged on?

I remember the subject has been brought up in court cases. It looks like you are cherry picking undated quotes in a poor attempt to add weight to your inaccurate statement.

The education secretary stated "Schools must teach pupils that Britain is a Christian country"

I think the words of the current education secretary are more accurate than a guy who rides a bike in Sheffield. :hihi:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/12070607/Schools-must-teach-children-that-Britain-is-a-Christian-country.html

Your original claim was that a judge ruled (ie looked at evidence and came to a balanced conclusion) and you support this with a quote from the education secretary (a completely unqualified person, given the role due to nepotism) and you think you can claim victory?

The words of any Education Secretary are just their opinion, surely that is obvious to anyone. Their opinions are not law until they've made it on to the statute books.

Your original claim was that a judge ruled (ie looked at evidence and came to a balanced conclusion) and you support this with a quote from the education secretary (a completely unqualified person, given the role due to nepotism) and you think you can claim victory?

How is the education secretary unqualified ? The facts are school children are taught that Britain is a Christian country.

The current UK Prime Minister also believes Britain still is a Christian country.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-christmas-message-pm-to-hail-britains-christian-values-a6785021.html