Eurovision Brexit

mossdog

Don't forget the secret co-ordinated marches by thousands of people in European Capitals,and Australia,all chanting 'don't vote for the UK' on every Saturday afternoon on the day of the contest.......been going on for decades now,Terry Wogan knew about them,but was gagged by the Pro EU and British hating BBC.
............I had a suspicion you live in cuckoo land!.............anyway someone on the forum might be good enough to tell you how the real world works one day...Not me,after years in the music industry at all levels I don't think we would have much to talk about.

............I had a suspicion you live in cuckoo land!.............anyway someone on the forum might be good enough to tell you how the real world works one day...Not me,after years in the music industry at all levels I don't think we would have much to talk about.

Ah,so it's you who's been writing all the duff UK entries all these years.Let me play this mournful violin choon while reading your posts,it will get more points than the UK got.

Ukraine,I said it would win before the singing started.
........yeh! an I wrote it!!!..........you do have taste after all!

Definetely one of my more misery gut ones by Hey Ho! plenty of misery guts out there!

........yeh! an I wrote it!!!..........you do have taste after all!

Definetely one of my more misery gut ones by Hey Ho! plenty of misery guts out there!

I've not even heard the whole song yet,only snippets of it,but Eurovision is not just about the song,it's about the theme behind it and capturing a mood,and my feeling was that they would be ready to go for a slower,moodier song over the uptempo ones like the Russian one,especially with the back story behind the Ukraine song...........all she needed to do was perform on the night to have a great chance,and apparently,she and the light and graphics along side it did the job.

I've not even heard the whole song yet,only snippets of it,but Eurovision is not just about the song,it's about the theme behind it and capturing a mood,and my feeling was that they would be ready to go for a slower,moodier song over the uptempo ones like the Russian one,especially with the back story behind the Ukraine song...........all she needed to do was perform on the night to have a great chance,and apparently,she and the light and graphics along side it did the job.
........so you would concede that political voting plays a part in all this then..............and you picked the winner before the singing started and have still only heard snippets of the song.....WOW! all my years in the industry have been wasted!

........so you would concede that political voting plays a part in all this then..............and you picked the winner before the singing started and have still only heard snippets of the song.....WOW! all my years in the industry have been wasted!

Depends what you mean by political voting.In this case,if some people wanted to send a message to Putin,then politics could well have played a big part in it winning,but it is a great way to get one over Putin and the Russian nationalists,and one which I am fully in favour of.Putin must have been steaming this morning as the news and the story went virtually worldwide.