Owls v Brighton - Play Off SF 1st Leg

top4718

Not long now for the biggest long weekend for the Owls since.............???

As a team Brighton look a solid unit Bruno, Knockaert and Hemed have been in top form and they've only lost 1 in 14 of late, the Owls have had by far the better preperation for the game and are a match for anybody on their day.

I feel we need to go to the Amex with a lead.

2-1

I really think we need a solid win to stand a chance. Brighton being without Dunk and Stephens and two other crucial central midfielders on a yellow card warning is significant I feel, so I think it will be a 3-1. (But I am not putting money on it this time!)

I'm with top on this one , 2 - 1 Owls the Hillsborough crowd will ensure we take a lead

to the Amex.

Carlos had a dream "and its all coming true".

WEARH SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY WEARH ON OUR WAY BACK

WEARH SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY WEARH ON OUR WAY BACK :)

WAWAW

Do they have the away goals rule in the playoff semis?

Nope

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_play-offs

Before the 1999–2000 season away goals were used as a tie-breaker after extra time had been played, however, this was abolished following a club initiative launched by then-Ipswich Town chairman David Sheepshanks, after his club had twice lost on away goals in 1997 and 1999.[2] Since then away goals have played no part in the play-off system.

(and all i can say to that is thank heck)