Owls v Brighton - Play Off SF 1st Leg

top4718

Its going to be 3-0 to Wednesday first leg

This will be my 3rd game this season, we won on boxing day 3-0 and we put 3 past cardif when I last went

So Wednesday will put 3 past Brighton in first half and then shut up shop in 2nd half

Got to love this :love:

http://www.football365.com/news/confessing-a-weakness-for-wednesday

Even though they've used an old picture :gag:

Emotion permeates the club, from chairman Dejphon Chansiri talking about the club’s “unbelievable supporters” and looking genuinely moved during a lap of honour, to striker Fernando Forestieri admitting that he sometimes goes home after a match and cries tears of joy; he is 26 but has already spoken about ending his career at the club. We’re petty sure he never said that about Watford; there’s simply something about Wednesday.

theres also a youtube vid, think i posted it already with Semedo wanting to stay at the club, if not he wants to stay in sheffield

here we go, just in case lol

---------- Post added 12-05-2016 at 22:31 ----------

Carlos the clowns view of the playoffs

Edited by melthebell

theres also a youtube vid, think i posted it already with Semedo wanting to stay at the club, if not he wants to stay in sheffield

here we go, just in case lol

---------- Post added 12-05-2016 at 22:31 ----------

Carlos the clowns view of the playoffs

What a poor article that is, no wonder she writes for the Daily Mirror :hihi:

If Southey's going for 2-1, then you can put diamonds on it that it'll finish 2-1 :hihi:

Brighton are a funny side, they've got some sort of curse over us.

I honestly can't begin to guess what's going to happen.

I just hope Southey's still in top form! :hihi:

Brighton are a funny side, they've got some sort of curse over us.

A curse? Why? We've not lost to them in 7, they've not scored against us in 5 and have never won at Hillsborough. In fact, since the semi in 83 (that still hurts!), they've only beaten us 3 times in 20 games.

Saying that, what a time it would be to give up the recent records and them to get their first ever win here....

I can't call tonight. Not sure if the loss of Dunk & Stephens is going to hit them hard or not