Owls v Brighton - Play Off SF 1st Leg

top4718

A curse? Why? We've not lost to them in 7, they've not scored against us in 5 and have never won at Hillsborough. In fact, since the semi in 83 (that still hurts!), they've only beaten us 3 times in 20 games.

Saying that, what a time it would be to give up the recent records and them to get their first ever win here....

I can't call tonight. Not sure if the loss of Dunk & Stephens is going to hit them hard or not

Soz Senwar, it's the 1983 semi final that haunts me. My view is tainted by that, and always will be. Thanks for the reality of it all. I've had a re-think ........... 3-0 Wednesday. :thumbsup:

Double warning for The Owls there and very lucky not to be behind.

The is what I said about Brighton when you lot considered them the easier of your possible semi final opponents. They are good out wide and offer a good bit both counter attacking and from set pieces. You lot should better able to better the especially at home however they can give as much as they take.

---------- Post added 13-05-2016 at 20:09 ----------

Ouch.....Erm that must smart a bit like....Hard to say whether it was a bad un or not without seeing if there was a touch.

I didn't see a touch for the disallowed goal....

I couldn't tell you either way as Sky Sports coverage of the incident and the replays etc have been none existing.

Ahh then we go, Brilliant decision by the referees IN THE END. A bit of a dodgy one that one, situation would have been helped had officials been faster to act however correct decision as annoying as it must be for you lot. Can't grumble all in all really.

Edited by green_man

I couldn't tell you either way as Sky Sports coverage of the incident and the replays etc have been none existing.

He wasn't off side when Hooper flicked it on. He was off side when the original ball was played by Westwood.