Owls v Brighton - Play Off SF 1st Leg

top4718

Thought we should have put this tie to bed,Bannan was average tonight,Lee the most underated player in the league.

Lee scores quite a few, just pops up when you dont expect it lol, like a ferret

Not seen the game (fortunately was out!), a result all owls would've been happy with before kick-off. Well done on the win - I read Waddle say something like he hopes you don't regret not killing them off completely tonight when they were there for the taking - but as I say I didn't watch it, so don't know if that's fair comment?

I understand they lost 4 players through injury? Do the owls have a voodoo guy on standby for the big home games, after Arsenal's best two players were carted off before Arsene had sat down? :hihi: If so, good work!

I guess it depends on if that's all of the good luck for the owls/Brighton bad luck used up in one go, but the owls would have to be pretty poor on Monday to throw away such a strong position against a crippled side. Looks like Wembley is nailed on, you'll have to ask CB for directions :hihi:

Well, we were all over them with a full side out and walked all over them with them down to 10 men. Would have took 2-0 before kick off all day long, but I just thought we should have killed off the tie. 2-0 doesn't reflect the dominance! Hope it doesn't come back to bite us on the arse.

Not seen the game (fortunately was out!), a result all owls would've been happy with before kick-off. Well done on the win - I read Waddle say something like he hopes you don't regret not killing them off completely tonight when they were there for the taking - but as I say I didn't watch it, so don't know if that's fair comment?

I understand they lost 4 players through injury? Do the owls have a voodoo guy on standby for the big home games, after Arsenal's best two players were carted off before Arsene had sat down? :hihi: If so, good work!

I guess it depends on if that's all of the good luck for the owls/Brighton bad luck used up in one go, but the owls would have to be pretty poor on Monday to throw away such a strong position against a crippled side. Looks like Wembley is nailed on, you'll have to ask CB for directions :hihi:

What is it they say about luck evening itself out?