'Peeky Blinders haircut' youwotmate?

Before looking at the link, I thought it was going to be another bright haired monstrosity.

Then when I go on it, it's just a normal hair cut.

I honestly don't understand what the problem with his hair is?

Is peaky blinders something bad? I've never watched it.

Before looking at the link, I thought it was going to be another bright haired monstrosity.

Then when I go on it, it's just a normal hair cut.

I honestly don't understand what the problem with his hair is?

Is peaky blinders something bad? I've never watched it.

I don't get it either, complete and utter over-reaction by the school to the point of absurdity.

So you can't take your kids out of school for a holiday but they can be sent home for a week because of a hair cut.

Totally, this Government is getting more controlling, we need to fight back.

Totally, this Government is getting more controlling, we need to fight back.

What on earth has this story got to do with the government and even more so, why is it an example of the government "getting more controlling"?

I bet you aren't even Spanish!

Peaky Blinders is televised after the 9pm watershed, her child should have no idea who they are if she was a good parent.

I saw it in my peripheral vision last week, a few minutes of sex, shooting and then two guys wantonly kicking someone in the head whilst on the floor. That last bit shows a lot of what to encourage your children to do.

Edited by willman
typo

What on earth has this story got to do with the government and even more so, why is it an example of the government "getting more controlling"?

I bet you aren't even Spanish!

More laws are gradually getting passed. No smoking in pubic places and its against the law to walk your dog on a pavements or footpath, unless its on a lead.

More laws are gradually getting passed. No smoking in pubic places and its against the law to walk your dog on a pavements or footpath, unless its on a lead.

Both are understandable,we clamour to control anti social behaviour and this is what you get.

They can't control kids on the street because the parents don't control them so they pick on those members of society who are socially responsible and can be held to account.

Yes but we are talking about the rules of an individual school. It has nothing to do with the Government.

Yes but we are talking about the rules of an individual school. It has nothing to do with the Government.

The Government want all schools to be Academies, they think local authorities are a bad influence.