UKIP MEP appeals to EU parliament to save her from British justice

The first cross-party campaign to condemn Nigel Farage's party as racist is to be launched this week amid fresh polls showing Ukip may come first across England in the European elections in May.

The European elections were two years ago, in 2014. Are you making things up again?

The European elections were two years ago, in 2014. Are you making things up again?

Very funny, you must have been living in an alternative reality if you didn't already know about this and all the other rubbish that as been said about UKIP, I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't the kind of person that is happy to say what they want about others whilst attacking anyone doing the same.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/apr/28/ukip-european-election-accused-of-racism

Very funny, you must have been living in an alternative reality.....

Given that you just posted that the European elections are going to be held this month then you're not in a position to accuse anyone else of living in an alternative reality. The next time you google something for "evidence" to back up your arguments check the dates.

....I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't the kind of person.....

I wouldn't be surprised if you were the kind of person who lives in Rother Valley, supports UKIP and changes his username every 10 minutes, Smithy.

Given that you just posted that the European elections are going to be held this month then you're not in a position to accuse anyone else of living in an alternative reality. The next time you google something for "evidence" to back up your arguments check the dates.

I new the date, I assumed incorrectly that everyone would have known the date, maybe you was on your holidays at the time so I will forgive your ignorance.

The first cross-party campaign to condemn Nigel Farage's party as racist is to be launched this week amid fresh polls showing Ukip may come first across England in the European elections in May.

The campaign is led by the former Labour immigration minister Barbara Roche, who claimed: "Ukip's campaign needs to be exposed for what it is, a racist campaign.

Labour call UKIP racists, and a UKIP MEP thinks that Labour MP's must have known about child sex abuse that was covered up by RMBC a Labour council.

Apparently the victim of child sex abuse are suing RMBC and are expected to be awarded £100K each.

The MP's think they deserve £150K each despite the fact they haven't been abused or lost anything, just because someone said they must have know about it.

---------- Post added 18-05-2016 at 10:09 ----------

How many times as Tony Blair been called a war criminal, should he sue everyone that slandered him and should everyone be able to prove that he is indeed a war criminal. Or are we allowed to express opinions about MP's no matter how undesirable they are.

I suspect that you actually can tell the difference.

Think carefully about your approach to this. Right now, at any given election, UKIP have a decent chance of getting my vote.

I they're not going to hold their own people to a high standard, especially in regards to politicising a tragedy on this scale, then they'll lose me very quickly.

I suspect that you actually can tell the difference.

Think carefully about your approach to this. Right now, at any given election, UKIP have a decent chance of getting my vote.

I they're not going to hold their own people to a high standard, especially in regards to politicising a tragedy on this scale, then they'll lose me very quickly.

You think I can tell the difference about what?

I'm not saying that what she did is right or wrong, I am simply saying that what she did is no different to what other politicians do. The fact that she can't prove the opinion she has doesn't mean that she is wrong, the Labour run council let those kids down and the report claimed they covered it up and ignored it, so it was a political issue.

Rotherham council ignored child abuse by Asian gangs because of 'misplaced political correctness', report concludes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11391314/Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html

Kevin Barron's daughter and brother were both on the council.

Both sat on the children’s committee during the period covered in the investigation by Alexis Jay. The pair were both present at what Jay describes as “unambiguous” presentations in 2004-5 following which no councillor could plead they didn’t know about child sexual exploitation in the borough.

Edited by sutty27

No, but it is hypocritical to support the EU yet whinge about an elected MEP using the system, the system is there for everyone not just those that support it.

erm nope, its hypocritical for a ukip mp who is against the EU to use it for their own ends :roll:

erm that does not in the slightest way make sense, google what a hypocrite is then try again

Behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case:

So how does that fit with your idea that she is an hypocrite.

The hypocrites are the people that support the EU but whinge when its used in a way they don't like.