US to pass 9/11 law

Not even close mate. Not even close.

No wing damage on the building, no lamp posts knocked over, no landing gear, no engines, no luggage, no bodies or body parts, the list goes on

---------- Post added 18-05-2016 at 09:58 ----------

Thank you for that link. Its very interesting stuff.

Except of course there was damage to a generator at the site... there was plently of debris found, there was damaged marks and broken columns found over the entire wingspan.....

and please - if you are going to hold attitudes like that you are no "mate" of mine.

Except of course there was damage to a generator at the site... there was plently of debris found, there was damaged marks and broken columns found over the entire wingspan.....

and please - if you are going to hold attitudes like that you are no "mate" of mine.

I wouldnt want to be friends with someone who decides a friendship is based on having the same opinion.

I also wouldnt want to be friends with anyone who can dismiss the facts so easily.

Obviously you have seen the recently discovered footage of the actual impact?

Go find it then dismiss that too if you like

No, I've seen the actual impact damage images and the evidence. You've provided no "facts" at all, just a string of the usual tired easily dismissed tripe that the truthers proudly trot out like it actually meant something.

Anda friendship isn't based on having the same opinion. But I find it hard to be friends with anyone with a closed-off mind.

Go read this, then come back and apologise... http://911review.com/articles/stjarna/eximpactdamage.html

Edited by Obelix

It damaged the Pentagon facade over a distance of something like 40 meters. That's not a small amount of damage at all. The hole made fits the solid part of the aircraft (the fuselage and engines) quite well.

Look at the photographs of that Pentagon attack. There's no plane! There was also no sign of a plane at the other crash site on the way to the whitehouse.

Look at the photographs of that Pentagon attack. There's no plane! There was also no sign of a plane at the other crash site on the way to the whitehouse.

You really are wasting your time. Some people just dont

want to listen. It used to frustrate me the way seemingly intelligent people could be so ignorant of the facts but that life I guess.

Have you read the link above? It shows you clearly where the plane struck and how extensive the damage was.

And If you look ever so close you can see Santa clause flying through the sky with the tooth fairy riding on Rudolph's back

Will Iraqi citizens be able to sue the American and British governments for the wrongful invasion of Iraq and the hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths caused since?

Just sue Tony Blair, he's got plenty of cash.

It's interesting that the US will probably be self sufficient in gas and oil by 2035. Maybe they are starting to feel that they don't need the Saudis so much now.

http://www.oilandgas360.com/bp-energy-outlook-united-states-likely-self-sufficient-oil-2030s/

Will Iraqi citizens be able to sue the American and British governments for the wrongful invasion of Iraq and the hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths caused since?

Can Afghani's sue America for the CIA arming the Mujahideen in the 80's??