US to pass 9/11 law

Still waiting for your "facts" Miyagi. Have you been able to read and refute the ones I've posted showing the extent of the damage?

You my friend would not listen to any other opinion other than your own. It would be a waste of time so ill save the masses of information i have at my disposal for those with a genuine interest in the days events.

This is the point where you imagine you have won and you feel all warm and fuzzy about yourself lol

---------- Post added 18-05-2016 at 10:32 ----------

Have you read the link? Have you an answer for the damage?

Yes and Yes. See my post just prior to this :)

So what is your answer then? Have you any?

No?

Then you've not contributed anything apart from a display of your own ignorance and tainted everything you write - for people will giggle and point and consider everything you write as being somewhat dubious.

So what is your answer then? Have you any?

My answer is you are starting to get a bit creepy. Did you really have to follow me onto another thread?

---------- Post added 18-05-2016 at 10:40 ----------

Then you've not contributed anything apart from a display of your own ignorance and tainted everything you write - for people will giggle and point and consider everything you write as being somewhat dubious.

Thats the good thing about a free society. People can do that if they like. I dont mind one bit.

Will Iraqi citizens be able to sue the American and British governments for the wrongful invasion of Iraq and the hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths caused since?

Be very careful what you wish for.

Just sue Tony Blair, he's got plenty of cash.

That'll be all those dodgy directorships...

It's curious though - where do you draw the line. Should we start suing Japan for WW2? Or how about the French? I mean they invaded us in 1066. But then again we did invade them in the 1300, and the 1800's... and so forth...

It all does get very silly if you take it too far.

Its a clever way to shift the focus off who else is to blame. It has become a well known fact that the Government of the time aided the attack. The so called tin foil hat wearers have been shown to have substance to their claims and as a result more people are questioning the governments preposterous explanation of the days events.

Pointing out the Saudis involvement then telling people they can go sue is just a desperate last gasp attempt at covering up the Bush administrations hand in all this.

There is no such thing as a known fact that our government was involved in the attack then or now. I don't normally lower myself to such garbage. On that day I was actually visiting my son and his family across the Sound on Grand Neck, Long Island in full view of the Twin Towers when they exploded, and saw the whole thing develop. The horror of it has never quite left us. Friends of mine go visit the site now and again, but I won't. Every day we drive past a Fire Station in Enfield, Connecticut where two large girders from the Towers are mounted as a memorial to the NYFD fighters who died on 9/11. They represent the truth, not some cockomany theories presented by fools with their conspiracy theories. Grow up! Edited by buck